No Changes for the Eagles

Do you have a stat for Birds changers in 2016?

Need a player who is quick and experienced to be on Lecras toes.
Otherwise he’s gonna tear us a new one.

Who would Mutch play on?

Methinks thou protests too much…

There is going to be a different team you will hate after the match on Sunday.

What about Mcg

Their former premiership captain is our coach, and vice captain our assistant lmfao

i wonder if our players will work out that the ball travels further under the roof at Ethihad! If the kick like they did against the Dees again, I will start a partition.

There is some worrying time in the reserves, that some of our senior players are not mentioned in the best in the last 5 games, the form of Jackson Meredith Alex Morgan Ben Howard Jake Long Heath Hocking you would think that in our Reserve, other than the players that I have mention, there is not much experience so you would think, all these players would dominate

Andy would probably be pretty good for the job (LeCras), everything they have thrown at him so far he’s excelled at. So might be a good progression.

I thought last week we looked a lot better with Dea in the team, great hands for both marking and releasing the ball from congestion. I think he and Baguley complement each other well.

2 Likes

translation?

Yep, these 2 need to go, wait, who the fark are these 2

8 Likes

fark off Lynn

9 Likes

Reckon you might have nailed it

Joined19 hours

Guess who??

Not like it’s exactly trying to hide it either, with the “1” thing, and of course the stupid …

2 Likes

Is it a bot or is there actually a human out there with that poor a grasp of the English language? I’m no grammar nazi, and my spelling is pretty atrocious at times (largely due to not paying enough attention half the time)… but this is next level ■■■■ and I find it quite remarkable that somebody could be so stupid. Like proper genetically inferior. Evidence that Darwin was wrong. Probably bald also.

If only Looney could take a grab. He stays in because we have no other option. Tbell…Nah

1 Like

Stop picking on bald people or Dean Wallis will pay you a vist

I apologise in advance, I can’t help myself.

Is it possible he is from a different country? Asian, African etc. If he is, that’s one of the most racist statements I’ve ever read.
Is it possible he has special needs? If he has, that’s one of the most cruellest statements I’ve ever read.

4 Likes

We met D Petrie (and D Mundy) at the GF eve dinner last year and he was terrific. Really accommodating and genuinely interested in the people that he spoke to. Very nice fellow.

2 Likes