No Changes for the Eagles

Hurley - darling
Hartley - Kennedy
Baguley - lecras
Dea - Cripps

That’s how they will start I’d reckon. I’m not sure Hartley is good enough to go with Kennedy but he’s not suited to the others.

Thought Cripps is injured?

Dea - Hill

Cripps is more small fwd, McGrath more likely for him. But not playing anyway.

Cripps is injured

Changes for the EAGLES please:

OUT: Priddis, Gaff, Shuey, Yeo, Kennedy and especially LeC**s

IN: Spud, spud, spud, spud, spud and mashed spud

Mitchell can stay; he can plug the hole in front of Hooker.

3 Likes

Where’s the downhill skiing stat?

1 Like

Hill, McInnes? You just know they’ll bring Petrie in and he’ll spud his way to 4 straight.

1 Like

There was nothing in that post at all close to racist. You choosing to make that conclusion says more about you than anything.
Thanks for illustrating clearly for me who at least one of the precious SJW’s is around here. I’ll be sure to ignore everything and anything you say.

*most cruel or cruellest. Not both.

My guess is he has mobility issues and has difficulty operating the machine he uses to communicate with.

Probably says a bit that you chose to be offended by my reply rather than consider the hurt you may have caused.

That’s cute, you think I’m offended… Sorry it’s not 2016 anymore, the age of outrage is over.

you guys/gals do know you’re arguing over someone who’s trolling right???

3 Likes

No, haven’t you been reading ? he’s a special needs person

1 Like

Well, your reply suggests your angry with my comment, I presumed you were offended in some way.

Add Anna St Bomber to that?

No, and no.
If you read carefully, this is a troll who has been going around for a long time, pretending to have a bad grasp of English, sometimes misspelling things and others, not, punctuating correctly (and even sophisticatedly), and then writing something totally idiotic. In fact, I’m positive that the troll doesn’t actually care to be consistent and just laughs themselves silly over their own perceived cleverness.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned lynn1 the other day and said it looks like they translate the paragraph into another language then translate it back to english but personally I don’t know

Not consistent enough, though it’s a cute idea.

Your probably right, I dunno, but I have formed a conclusion to what I have seen and read, so I guess i’ll stick with it until I see otherwise.

That’s a very offensive comment. There are many people out there that love Essendon but English is not their first language. Have a go at their comments, not their seemingly poor grammatical skills. I’m not bald but you have no doubt offended plenty that are. School yard bully bullshit.

1 Like

are we? or am I trolling over a troll… :wink: