No Changes for the Eagles

One thing is certain …

Just like when we play the Eagles in WA, supporters need to show up in number and be loud / passionate. Players are riding the wave of supporter emotion and are playing accordingly (with passion, intent and organisation).

“Be loud and proud”, to help the boys over the line … Go Bombers!

4 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

More fixeded

3 Likes

yeah i nearly punched my computer screen

1 Like

[quote=“All_Things_Essendon, post:301, topic:10454, full:true”]
One thing is certain …

Just like when we play the Eagles in WA, supporters need to show up in number and be loud / passionate. Players are riding the wave of supporter emotion and are playing accordingly (with passion, intent and organisation).

“Be loud and proud”, to help the boys over the line … Go Bombers!
[/quote]This.

We should be able to intimidate a 27 year umpiring her first game who knows she will get lots of attention and will be eager to please. A feral crowd should see her subconsciously favour us as she would be seeking validation and approval.

Anything less would further confirm AFL umpiring conspiracy against us.

2 Likes

Gee wiz

9 Likes

I’m not normally one to wish injury on other players but it’s Sam Mitchell so I hope his leg snaps in half during the game and then breaks his other leg getting off the plane in Perth

5 Likes

The Fletch spoil would absolutely be deliberate today

1 Like

Wow.

4 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

No way, he spoiled a ball in dispute they never pay those. It would be criminal anyway that was genius from Fletcher to spoil that ball to go out from there and not through for a behind

FFS. Just slap yourself in the face.

3 Likes

Tonights squad announcement

OUT: Nil
IN: Bird, Mutch, Bellchambers

Tomorrows team announcement

No Changes.

10 Likes

In: a young up and coming player that isn’t ready to be playing AFL level football yet, but I expect will be a gun from the very beginning and win games off his own boot.

Out: solid player that does his job for the team defensively, but gathers low possessions each match and I’m convinced is a dud because he doesn’t look good on the stats sheet.

Huh? We led 48-18 at quarter time before Cousins (with some help from Kerr, and not much from Judd) dragged them back into it.

I’m talking 2007, are you?

Edit:

WCE up 35-6 at qtr time according to footywire…

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Essendon 1.0 6.2 12.4 15.5 95
West Coast 5.5 10.8 13.9 14.10 94

See post below…

Yeah, but in the 2007 game Hird did not score?

Hey john get any emotions going coming up against your old mob?

not really no.

rinse and repeat for every question about john’s emotions.

1 Like

He may have after the game though.