No Changes for the Eagles

Unscrewed?? Loose ? (Wait for the jokes… )

Hmmm, … Loose Lidded maybe …

Pop Top, not fully opened and not fully closed

2 Likes

In Bird
Out Colyer (rested)

Bird to tag mitchell.

2 Likes

Only changes are injuries if any.

Belly can kick goals but doesn’t offer anything around the ground. Was horrible against no ruck in Melbourne. Leuy is the better option.

1 Like

Unconventional but I like it (I assume you are talking about Lovett-Murray)

We lost the tap count by 6. Leunberger also had the most hit outs in the match with 32. Zac smith had 30. In tipping us losing the count was when joey and others took the hit outs.

Last night Zac smith also only had 1 mark.

When Bellchambers tucked against nobody we won the hit outs 45-25. We still lost the centre and stoppage clearances.

Leuy is the better and more mobile ruck. Bellchambers is too slow and can’t afford to carry him.

3 Likes

i’m not sure why anyone would wanna drop luey for belly, he offers less than you perceive luey would.
if you’re not fussed about losing the taps but want more around the ground, you might as well bring mckernan back in and tell him to run the opposition ruckman ragged and play through him.

I’m not myers biggest fan but he doesn’t deserve to be dropped either.

Only out except for any injuries i’d look at it Mckenna out and maybe hocking on a hbf or someone else there.
like it or not, long term he isn’t a hbf and playing him there is ultimately a risk to the possibility of snagging a few wins this year.

2 Likes

also unless injured why does anyone need to be “rested” ?

as the commentators pointed out, this was alot of players 4th game in 19 odd days, and despite geelong being somewhat flat for most of the night, the 4th game in said 19 days was the best performed game out of the 4.

Don’t give people an out or an excuse to perform badly and find it acceptable. as others pointed out there’s a bye within the month they can rest then.

2 Likes

I reckon Goddard goes to Mitchell the same way he did Pendlebury. Mitchell will give a few cheap shots, Goddard will go ape and play at his angry ant best.

10 Likes

Keeping it real.
In We need a change of jocks and perhaps socks and keeping the positive attitude. Kicking goals wins games.
Out Horrid kick outs and negative gameplay no more backwards sh.it

No changes unless injuries intervene.

Agree with this.
Myers is class.

Fixed…

1 Like

Lid totally ajar.

2 Likes

During the Geelong game, I was discussing Myers with a number of supporters sitting nearby. The general feeling was that he might be under the best management that has been available to him at any stage during his career and maybe we might now be able to unlock the potential that he was originally drafted for. This means that we should really persist with him and see what we might be able to unlock.

Crowe’s the Show.

Its the acid test WCE and I hope its not going to be a bitter pil for us to swallow.

I fkn hate these cvnts more than any club in the game

6 Likes

Hey @westozziebomber

Even more than THIS GUY?

Bird is the only one at VFL level whose looking strong enough for a spot. And I’d only play him if some guys came up sore.

No changes. Despite Geelong playing like horseshit, credit we are playing some good footy.

1 Like