Non Sydney Swans Preliminary Finals Round

You’re going to have to suck it up, we cannot have a Tigers premiership.

10 Likes

AFL mouthpieces already getting Cotchin off.

What a fkn joke. He wasn’t going for the fkn ball. His hands are nowhere near it. He went the man first and then collected the ball after he took him out.

SICK OF THIS SNIPING ■■■■ GETTING AWAY WITH IT

6 Likes

He must’ve also got a better laptop …

4 Likes

It’s ugly football. Effective but ugly.

Serious envy on my part. Richmond are tough and play an irresistible finals brand of football- so far.

1 Like

Cotchin should go, he went the bump, collected the head and the player didn’t play out the game through concussion.

Bit ■■■■ if your captain misses the granny though.

1 Like

Tigers completely deserved that run of 9 straight GWS momentum killing free kicks when the Giants were running over the top of them.

No doubt about it.

8 Likes

I think Cotchin’s position in the grand final should be awarded to Jobe.

13 Likes

What specifically do you hope our coaches see?

Easy to say when you don’t have a wife who is a mad Crows supporter lol.
Still haven’t got the heart to tell her we got given 2 tickets to the GF through work but I’m selling off

3 Likes

Seriously guys, the Cotchin one, meh. The one on Whitfield had a bit more in it, but Darcy was very quick to let us all know it was fair and square.

Nothing to see here

2 Likes

AFL should hand Cotchin a one match ban and be like “Don’t Argue”.

I suggest you keep that news to yourself or you might find yourself divorced!

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you take your wife to the GF? Oh hang you said something about being away, is your wife also going away?

You bum. She would be over the moon, let her take a friend for a girls footy weekend!

Flaming noisy crowd today, surprised not one of the commentators mentioned it at all once

3 Likes

Wasn’t that long ago that was happening to them.

Geez I’m pretty happy with Parish and I think there was enough shown by Francis before the 2015 draft - he’s not a bust yet for mine although 2018 is critical.

I’m not really sure we need Rioli and i dont think baring tonight he’s really shown that much. Cwrtainly no Fanta in a similar role.

Charlie Curnow, now that is a different story, but i havent given up on the blood nut yet. I think he’s still going to prove a few doubters wrong.

Same thing was said about Richmond last year.

Manic pressure & intensity. A defensive mindset when the run of play is going against the team. They play a finals type brand of winning contests, applying pressure and showing resilience when the tide turns. Our team haven’t done this in so long it’s not funny. This is what wins finals, not our current brand which is great when things go your way but turn to s.hit when pressure is applied aka the Sydney final & crows games x 2.

Tigers went from a rabble 12 months ago to a tough, ruthless, high pressure team with spuds like McIntosh, Lambert, Townsend & Butler roaming the field. They must receive respect for the way they’ve turned things around & I wish for us to see the same change but sadly, I’m not holding my breath.

5 Likes