Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

Just watching the replay

When walla wrapped up rowe in the punt road goalsquare, i reckon thats the loudest “ball” i have heard in a very long time

That third quarter of footy, was my most enjoyable quarter of footy for years. So many great moments. Joe from the pocket and 60, tippa selling candy and snapping, that holding the ball free. It was great

My thoughts precisely.

How the hell wasn’t that a free to Tippa for in the back. I know we were 19-9 in frees, but there were 4 or 5 staggering frees to us missed, and a 50 or 2.

Was a mark to Joe first, then a blatant in the back to Tippa. Umps were either back to wearing the afl goggles or they were just as sure as we were that a goal was coming anyway.

I think Sam Rowe honestly thought the mark had been payed to Daniher and had just pushed Walla in frustration.

Just watching the replay

When walla wrapped up rowe in the punt road goalsquare, i reckon thats the loudest “ball” i have heard in a very long time

That third quarter of footy, was my most enjoyable quarter of footy for years. So many great moments. Joe from the pocket and 60, tippa selling candy and snapping, that holding the ball free. It was great

My thoughts precisely.

How the hell wasn’t that a free to Tippa for in the back. I know we were 19-9 in frees, but there were 4 or 5 staggering frees to us missed, and a 50 or 2.

Was a mark to Joe first, then a blatant in the back to Tippa. Umps were either back to wearing the afl goggles or they were just as sure as we were that a goal was coming anyway.

I think Sam Rowe honestly thought the mark had been payed to Daniher and had just pushed Walla in frustration.

Or Walla thought it had been paid and was just standing there over the footy looking at an animated ad for laxatives on the fence. Either way Treacle Toes Sam Rowe got farked.

Just watching the replay

My thoughts precisely.

Everyone on the ground thought it was a mark except for the umpire.

They sure do celebrate points hard down at Carlton:

Oh those Blues and their points-

Goal umpires are surprisingly better looking now compared to 23 years ago (specifically Chelsea).

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

That would be @xhavok !

http://imgur.com/tfcckbN

Jeez, I’m glad I didn’t get into one of those pics.

Your hair was too sensible

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

That would be @xhavok !

Is that your son with the mohawk?

That would be @xhavok !

If anyone watches the replay to the end - or I think it’s a part of the highlights package on youtube - what surprised and please me was how excited Stokes was at the end of the game when the top ups, etc. came onto the ground and went to the Punt rd end. He was really encouraging the younger guys to enjoy it and soak it up. He may have been patchy onfeild this year, but I think we’ve probably misjudged him with regard to his outward personality a bit. You can see how close he has become with the young guys.

Anyway, that’s my random comment from my third viewing of the match.

That would be @xhavok !

They sure do celebrate points hard down at Carlton:

Oh those Blues and their points-

Goal umpires are surprisingly better looking now compared to 23 years ago (specifically Chelsea).

Fk Carlton players look just as stupid.

(Cue Buckely’s missed point celebration.)

That would be @xhavok !

You were off to the right.
Sort of dancing.

Watched the replay. In that’s 3rd quarter we had loose men in defence and attack and I was thinking that usually happens against us, not for us.

Carlton don’t know how bad they actually are, their talent is still at the top end and they have very very few decent players below the age of 23. Cripps is a gun, weitering will be good and Phillips will be pretty good but can’t see many others.

Watched the replay. In that's 3rd quarter we had loose men in defence and attack and I was thinking that usually happens against us, not for us.

Carlton don’t know how bad they actually are, their talent is still at the top end and they have very very few decent players below the age of 23. Cripps is a gun, weitering will be good and Phillips will be pretty good but can’t see many others.

That’s because you probably had too many beers because I can assure you all the Fark Carlton players were there on the ground.

Saved this game. If I need a lift during the off season then re-watching it is all I will need. Still stoked.

Watched the replay. In that's 3rd quarter we had loose men in defence and attack and I was thinking that usually happens against us, not for us.

That’s because you probably had too many beers because I can assure you all the Fark Carlton players were there on the ground.

Was talking about the talented ones.

Just got one text back from by brother in law. " we are a bunch of pea hearted squibs. Got beaten by your seconds and our seconds got killed by your thirds so GAGF!" :D

ROFL - Gold

Still laughing at this one.

How old is master sameolds?

An older looking 6.

Must look very old if he got into Kittens.

That would be @xhavok !

he still owes me 10 bucks for the photo

What happened to the celebrated point gif?

That would be @xhavok !

he still owes me 10 bucks for the photo

Was the drink free