Operation Human Shiel

But Smith is ranked number 1 for choosing best deal making restaurants.

I was out of the loop about the Lobster Cave references on here, so I did a google and seriously, Devon Smith is making himself one of the biggest farkin legends at Essendon. Nothing this bloke can’t do.

5 Likes

Welcome back @Warlock_Paul. Where have you been hiding?

3 Likes

Yeah whats the deal with lobster cave

Long story short ( from what google told me) Devon took Shiel there and convinced him up to pick Essendon.

Allegedly.

2 Likes

Announce

And they didn’t overdo the condiments.

4 Likes

What there was no caviar??

1 Like

And Gumby, *sigh, Gumby was the Messiah

Someone is very active on Wikipedia. A recent edit :slight_smile:

Dylan Shiel (born 9 March 1993) is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the Essendon Bombers in the Australian Football League (AFL). He chose Essendon in the 2018 Trade Period because Essendon are the best AFL team ever. No team can match their 16 premierships and soon 17 as they will win the flag in 2019 thanks to the recruitment of Dylan Shiel. [1]

How about this one:

Shiel always gives money to charity, and is an accomplished pianist.

24 Likes

Both names spelled right so it wasn’t anyone from Blitz.

10 Likes

Find it interesting that whenever trades are discussed and how they’ll get done Shiel is never mentioned,although a couple of articles since Tuesday reckon this years first and next years second seems fair compensation. Either GWS don’t agree or the deal can’t get processed because one or both clubs are waiting on other trades to go through? The delay is frustrating.

Exciting. Suspect more incomings on the way.

1 Like

The only hole in the story being that Shiel flew in from Sydney the next morning

I think the delay is from GWS

I personally believe L.Neale is prob a better player than Shiel and believe the deal is Brisbane Pick 5 and possibly Pick 32 for Neale…

Yet our Pick 9 and 34, won’t get the deal for Shiel and we may possibly have to pay our 2018 & 2019 1st rounders, it is way overs… even if we get something back…

2 Likes

And the fact that the Lobster Cave was closed that particular night.

Don’t let that stand in the way of the Lobster Cave dinner becoming a legendary yarn for the ages.

1 Like

yep - just reporting the internets.

Even if what we get back is Carlton’s on traded future second? I think that’s a fair deal.

Hey guys first time poster long time … um viewer of this forum and the crazy comments lol.

I am agreeing with Pevster. This will be the deal.

Our first round and next years first round.
We receive the Blues future second round pick next yr.

Setterfield deal done and watch the domino affect ! Shiel deal will follow :slight_smile:

Just makes sense! and fair compared to similar deals in past.

2 Likes