Operation Human Shiel

My wife would be jealous I didn’t do it for her. But it would be way worth it.
Can I at least wear a tux not a wedding dress?

Maybe something like this, but wearing an Essendon guernsey under the coat:

And maybe in front of a Kia.

5 Likes

Tell him ITS TIME

Then walk off.

3 Likes

More like in front of an A-Mart sofa bed

Nope

Do a search for “Dylans iPhone” or “Shiels Phone” and airdrop some photos of this thread and him in an essendon jumper

1 Like

See now we are getting creative. Better than “Give him a wristy”

So, Im in a wedding dress with a boom box playing our theme song, with an Essendon jumper doing the @DJR on an amart couch, holding a Fujitsu aircon.
Boom

2 Likes

Thankyou @BomberMik, he’s as good as ours!

1 Like

Blowing him is the opposite way to go about it

2 songs on repeat…

• Kashmir
  • Two Tribes

Any neighbours complain about the noise, turn the dial a fraction clockwise, and activate Mega Bass !

1 Like

I would also add play Spirited Shift
followed by Essendon Theme Song

We should be going after Cunnington. Screw that ■■■■ hole club he plays for.

2 Likes

He is a fine player but l would rather Higgins myself, but whatever. Since neither player looks like moving on, it is a rather pointless exercise. You appear to be motivated by hate.

Not true. My motivation is hate…wait, yes you are correct.

2 Likes

Higgins is a grain of sand away from retiring of sweat rash. Absolute injury prone old fkn ■■■■■ who credit to him had a season I didn’t think he could deliver and never will again.

Cunnington is the most complete battler in the AFL. A very very very good battler.

1 Like

That would be fine by me.

3 Likes

The club could bite that bullet, but l would be trying to hold onto Laverde and Baguely. If it was necessary to cut 3 of the 4, then Mark would miss out. Again, that is only if it was up to me. l love Bags, but getting Shiel to EFC would be too good an opportunity to pass up.

LAV is ‘hoped’ to become an inside mid for us

Shiel is already a known quality gun

And we have the Stringer/Langford fwd/mid players sorted.

Can’t imagine we are that tight for $$ to have to cut all those Fog noted unless you factoring in Shiel on top of another trade target.

We would have been planning for one incoming gun at the $1mil/yr level.

In a heartbeat.

1 Like

I would try and keep Laverde, and Bags deserves another year.

Happy for Green and Hartley to go, would also shop around Colyer.

If we got offered a good trade for Laverde…ie equal to his pick later first round then I would consider trading him.
Just feel hes gonna explode next year.

1 Like