...or is it just me?

I preferred Ella Hooper before she got her teeth fixed.

Is it just me, or…

1 Like

Good point, one I had not considered.

Black is such a fine descriptor of a personality and attitude though.

A really good use for old CD’s is to hang them in trees with fishing line or cable ties thru a small hole drilled in the top edge
Ibis & other nuisance bird species hate the reflection of the underside of the CD & will go elsewhere

1 Like

I group my m&m colours and eat orange and blue together in even numbers, followed green & gold and then lastly the clearly superior red & (almost) black.

If I have an odd number I bite it in two so there’s still an even number of pieces.

I’m pretty sure it’s just me.

3 Likes

Reflexively ‘bowing’ (at least with the head) to Asians no matter where they’re from or whether it’s actually a part of their culture and then silently asking yourself ‘why are you like this?’

Edit: Oh, and getting all flustered when they give you something with two hands, wondering whether or not you should do that now and feeling completely awkward either way.

i straighten and sort cards/promotional material/loose items on the counter whilst waiting to be served in shops, or is just me?

5 Likes

I do too, a hangover from working in retail as a student (13 years ago now!)

yes! maybe that’s where it stems from…

I eat them in a coordinated fashion that always leaves a pleasing arrangement of pattern and colour in my hand.

1 Like

So I guess it is just me who grabs as much m&ms as I can and shove them in my mouth?

3 Likes

My alarm must be set to one of the 15 minute mark of the hour. I’ll never have 5:20. Will always be either 5:15 or 5:30

Twisties and m&m’s.

I accept that I am half-Japanese now anyway. :laughing:

In business, you should show the proper etiquette and receive with two hands, but in personal situations, the expectations on you (as a gaijin) are much lower.

2 Likes

■■■■■■■ freak!

1 Like

Jesus wouldn’t be able to eat M & Ms; they’d just fall through his hands.

3 Likes

I worked as a trolley pusher as a kid. It’s probably just me, but now I always take my trolley back to a trolley bay. Even if the bay is at the opposite end of the car park and you need a cut lunch to get there these days because you can’t take a shortcut by squeezing them between the farking Toorak Tractors now…

That’s not a very holy thing to say…

Yep, it’s more a holely thing to say…

Not wholly true.

I always take the trolley back. Can’t stand people who leave the trolley just standing in an empty space, or left between cars, just waiting for a breath of wind for it to go free wheeling and crashing into some vehicle.

2 Likes