Oscar Pistorius

what was the go with the cricket bat? did he bash the door in before or after he shot her?

After.

Has anyone done one about the wife being handicapped?

I can't quite figure the wording.

The prosecutor really went to work on him last night. Straight out called him a liar. Discredited his testimony about the room being too dark to see anything. 

Has anyone done one about the wife being handicapped?

I can't quite figure the wording.

Something, something , turn on the veg?

Got him Mr Nell. Got him.

This is over.

cant believe Heather Mills hasnt made an appearance in this thread.

Wonder whats holding her up?

flat out guilty he is. I just hope the jury dont returned a verdict of "stumped"

From what I've read, he's probably guilty.

And he will probably get off.

He is, after all, a millionaire athlete.

send him down for crying all the ■■■■■■ time.

at least go with dignity.

I don’t usually follow cases like this, but I have done. He’s obviously got a very good legal team at his disposal,and all they are trying to do is cast “reasonable doubt”. It’s the same with the Rainey trial in WA a few years ago, he was charged with killing his wife, but managed to create enough doubt to escape conviction. I know of Sth Africans who came out here and as has been said, they lived in fear of intruders and always had firearms in the house. The fact he didn’t yell out to Reeva to see where she was is a sign, as well as the toilet door being locked, that she was hiding from him and that his intention was to harm.

Gawn.

Apparently took crying lessons so he could garner sympathy. Home and Away must use the same coach.

Apparently took crying lessons so he could garner sympathy. Home and Away must use the same coach.

serious?

gonna be real tears once youre bunking up with bubba oscy.

serious?

gonna be real tears once youre bunking up with bubba oscy.

He‘s an Oscar whiner.

Legless Olympian Oscar Pistorius took acting lessons to prep for his sobbing testimony in his sensational murder trial, claims a top South African journalist.

Jani Allan, a former columnist for the South African Sunday Times, claims her “close friend” — a famous South African actor — coached Pistorius for his appearance in the courtroom drama.

“I have it from a reliable source that you are taking acting lessons for your days in court,” Allan wrote in an open letter to Pistorius she posted on her blog.

“Your coach has an impossible task,” quipped Allan, 60, whom a 1987 Gallup poll deemed “the most admired person in South Africa.”

I have it from a reliable source that you are taking acting lessons for your days in court.

Allan suggested that Pistorius‘s gut-wrenching testimony in which his sobbed and even puked was akin to an Academy Award-winning performance.

“Oscar, you are the latest in a long line of faux heroes,” wrote Allan, who now lives in New Jersey. “Like so many, you have betrayed your people and disappointed your fans.”

Pistorius claimed he mistook girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp for a burglar when he shot though a closed bathroom door in his Pretoria, South Africa, home, killing her on Valentine‘s Day 2013.

Steenkamp‘s mother, June, has also raised suspicion about Pistorius‘ sincerity on the witness stand.

wow.

shot his missus and took crying lessons.

hes all man.

“Reliable source” lol

He's gone if he goes to jail you know. Imagine him in the shower just crawlling around like the T1000.

Is anyone watching this rot on Sunday Night about this idiot? Hope he gets destroyed in jail.

Sunday Night is farking shocking. One of their journalists should’ve been jailed for farking with the Falconio case.