Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Brilliant performance over Derby last night. Kiwi Chris Wood netting his third in three, 87th minute cracking winner.

Look well organised for once. Lack of leg speed is an issue but hopefully the new signing can do he business on the right hand side.

Defence looks tighter but it needs to be because weā€™re not going to be the highest scoring team around

MOT

Another game, another draw. The invincibles roll on

A midweek loss at home, football director who had brought the first bit of stability in 10 years leaves, and normality resumes all in the space of 100 minutes.

Wolves are a dogs breakfast at the moment. Our leading striker from last year out for the year and midfield is in disarray. Sold our player of the year and best defender on deadline day and are generally leaking goals like no tomorrow. Nil all draw against top of the table Brighton with only 10 men should be applauded, but our general performance did not improve one bit. Itā€™ll be a long seasonā€¦

Win 2-1 but were outplayed early when 11 on 11 then outplayed last 20 mins 11 on 10. Bunch of plodders. Speed kills and we have none. Mid table mediocrity again for Leeds

A point against Middlesbrough would be huge tomorrow night, theyā€™re a farking good side.

Andā€¦ Leeds already 1 nil down after 3 minutes

And 2 now after Leeds player puts one into his own net. oh my

And 2 now after Leeds player puts one into his own net. oh my

Lolā€¦ Tragic :slight_smile: wolves fans can relateā€¦

And Wolves are now up for sale with Steve Morgan announcing heā€™s sellingā€¦ His lack of investment should mean this is good news but the great unknown of who will buy leaves me nervous. (Morgan bought the club off Sir Jack 8 years ago for $10 on the proviso he would invest $30 million into the clubā€¦)

Wolves 3 nil victors at Fulham. Oyo, Le Fondre and Henry score. Some sweet reprieveā€¦

Another 3 nil victory over Huddersfield - its a shame its now the international break as weā€™ve hit a nice streak of form. 2 goals to Afobe very promising and Kevin McDonald who recently resigned the other with an assist. Derby next which will be a real test.

Weā€™re cactus a lot earlier than I was expecting.

We're cactus a lot earlier than I was expecting.

Not yet. Leeds have played a lot of the in form sides early. Got Brighton next but Fulham and Bolton after that should get things started.

Obviously no ones team inspiring them this year :slight_smile: Wolves are rubbish and a nil all draw with Burnley on the weekend is as good as it gets.

A third of the way through and thereā€™s still time for a run from most clubs. I think promotion will come from one of the top 5 though.

Obviously no ones team inspiring them this year :) Wolves are rubbish and a nil all draw with Burnley on the weekend is as good as it gets.

A third of the way through and thereā€™s still time for a run from most clubs. I think promotion will come from one of the top 5 though.

Year on year chaos does take the wind out of us a bit!

Somehow, two wins on the bounce including two screamers from Alex Mowatt have eased the pain a touch with another ownership change on the way. Same old story for us, no matter the rubbish off field if we hold onto Byram, Taylor, Mowatt and Cook and Iā€™m happy, when we inevitably lose them to some EPL club Iā€™ll be gutted.

MOYES IN FOR LEEDS?

Weā€™re saving our best for the cupā€¦ league cupā€¦

Wolves - Leeds this week and televised (of course it would beā€¦). Both clubs up for sale with history and passionate fan bases. An article written during the week stated the obvious that both would be good buys for someone wanting to shoot for the riches of the Premier League.

We drew 1 all with Notts Forest this week and still have major issues starting Afobe (our only real threat) on the bench againā€¦ Hopefully we can put a squad on the park that will put on a show for once. Hope its a great game and we sneak a 3-2 win :slight_smile: