Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Leeds lose to Wednesday, they’re going to bottle it again aren’t they :smiley:

Unfortunately not

They must automatically qualify. If they have to go via the playoffs again, that’s where the nerves might kick in…

Ffs. Haven’t seen it yet, but Forest go one up in extra time, and concede an own goal a minute later. Literally seconds from 3 away points , end up with a draw!

Could not have put it better.

haven’t seen reply either but you’d think scoring in the 96th minute would’ve secured us the away win - but no :frowning:

Must beat Luton today.

Good win after going down 0-1 early. Take the points, big game coming up against Reading again after last week’s draw.

Yeah good to get back on track with 4 x wins & a draw last five
Also West Brom & Leeds looking a little shaky ATM

Still a game in hand over three of the four above us, too. Which makes the Reading game so crucial.

But we can’t afford to drop points anywhere or we’ll be back in the pack again.

West Brom losing to Stoke would be handy for us…

anyone else here follow League 1 & 2 as well or just the championship?

I’d only follow the lower leagues if Forest got relegated.

I’m hoping to follow Premier League more closely and ignore the Championship…

1 Like

I follow all the leagues closely even the National Leagues. I spent quite a bit of time in Barnet just across the road from Underhill stadium and would go over when games when were on.
My Grandfather was from Ashton and even though the club was founded many years after he moved to Australia I try to keep an eye on their scores

1 Like

My dad lived in Coventry for a while and grew up in Hereford so I follow those two teams and the league they are in.

1 Like

Twice in two weeks that Forest have hit the lead late and then conceded the draw against Reading. We’d be level on points with Leeds had we won these games. Costly, costly.

I follow AFC Wimbledon, so I most closely watch League 1.

1 Like

Grandparents are from Chesterfield so i always keep an eye on how they are tracking

1 Like

My old boss is from Chesterfield. He follows them, but also takes a keen interest in Derby and Birmingham City.

1 Like

Yep, four points lost :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Isn’t Chesterfield the town with the church spire on a lean!