1 Like

Sell all

Buy
50% Zach Merret (triple stress)
50% Heppel (triple stress)

1 Like

Yes that is OK

Rule update:

No transaction costs on players with double or triple stress options.

This is because:

• There is already a natural constraint - no gamer can do it for more than 2 players because there has to be 50% invested in a stress option - so I donā€™t have to stop someone putting a few dollars on the whole squad.
  • It is too complicated to write an algorithm just for 1 week that will handle every possible combination of hold / sell / buy / split / partial hold that I can see is going to happen.

Lock it in please KFSee

1 Like

Sell McG

Buy Howlett

2 Likes

Wow ā€¦ all in on the bobcat. Gonads

Put it all on number 40, Iā€™ve got a feeling about that number

1 Like

Cheers for the heads up.

Add the extra to Zerrett to take him up to $296.

1 Like

Iā€™ll do the same. If the selectors donā€™t pick the best player in the VFL for a position that he is perfectly suited to Iā€™m happy to lose it. All in on Benny Howlett.

1 Like

I made a boo boo, I went triple stress on BobCat all in, can I adjust this before the side is announced, I will put my proposed adjustments in below.

Sell Green.

$500 Hooker for the triple.
The rest on Benny Bobcat.

Thanks Colonel!

I didnā€™t really understand what I was doing, my fault entirely. So if I am allowed to adjust before locking in for the next 3 rounds.

I do want to cash in Green, McG and Hooker.

Triple stress 50/50 on Howlett and Ambrose.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying.

ALL IN ON TIPPA

1 Like

You canā€™t take stress option unless you have 50% or more of your money invested in that player. You need to up your stake on Hooker if you want to triple stress him.

1 Like

Returns are tight this week, Howlett the only value really, but not sure on his job security longer term. By next week they might run with a different set up with any of Belch, Hocking, St Francis. Unless he smashes it of course, which i hope he does, I like the bobcat.

Hold McGrath and lock him in for a triple stress option.

Buy Howlett with the balance of my funds.

At the start of the week I wanted to do what @Munchen_Don did, but chickened out.

I would like to put 50% on Hooker, TRIPLE STRESS. 51% if need be by the rules.

The rest on Belly.

Cheers Colonel.

1 Like

Thatā€™s OK, the rule is 50% or more

All your money ($159) is in McGrath. If you hold him you have no more money to buy Howlett.