Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

I’m so confused by all of this that I’m panicking just from reading it!

Anyway lock Stewart in for fitty. I’m going value!

$25 Green
$25 Ridley

When blitz panics, it full panics. No one's dropping $17 when LAV trips over his own foot, everything's worth $100. All in. Double or nothing baby.
I'm hanging out for the trade week version

I read through the original post three times and still don’t get it.

$100 on TIPPA

Gamble responsibly

100 on Watson.

OK I’m in:

Stewart $25
Mutch $25
Ridley $25
Redman $25

$50 Hooskey
$50 JOEDAN

Just let me know your account and I’ll deposit the panic dollars in ASAP.

#panic

Anyone interested in a #panic syndicate?

Thinking about getting a big panic happening.

I will not accuse you all of losing the plot as i am unsure you had it to begin with.

That’s it - squad seems to have been named - so no more transactions until after the game on Thursday. Only players who get onto the ground will get the payment tho - so it could still go wrong for some gamers.

I started reading the op yesterday…but just finished and squads been named!!!
Do I lose?

I started reading the op yesterday...but just finished and squads been named!!! Do I lose?

I think so, I’m still not sure.

Still can’t figure out if having a chosen player on the filed is a good thing or not

Who would have thought that the puns weren’t the silliest thing I’ve read on this site?

Anyone interested in a #panic syndicate?

Thinking about getting a big panic happening.

Go to the disco. I hear there’s one there.

By round 15, this forum’s going to go full global financial crisis.

Based on the named squad of 29 this is a draft of how it will play out. Although I expect not all 29 will play so this is only to give an idea.

The green columns on the end show each gamer’s new estimated panic dollars if all 29 named players actually played. And the ranking showing who is likely to be winning after this match.

I’ll explain the score from “username already taken”. He started with $100, then invested $25 each on Green and Ridley, with a transaction cost of $1 on first buy (Green) and $2 on second buy (Ridley). As he only invested $50 he carries forward $50.

Green is named in the squad, if he plays his investors get $10 for every $10 invested. This gamer has invested $25 in Green so he gets $10 x $25 / $10 = $25 if Green plays. So his final investment in Green will be $25 - $1 + $25 = $49.

However Ridley is not named so he won’t get any return for Ridley unless he is a late inclusion to play. So his final investment in Ridley is likely to be $25 - $2 + $0 = $23.

So the updated panic dollars for “username already taken” after this match is likely to be $49 (for Green) + $23 (for Ridley) + $50 (carried forward that he didn’t invest this round) = $122. This is likely to be ranked 10th of all players.

The objective of the game is to have the most panic dollars. You want your players to play because that is how you get more panic dollars to make bigger and bigger investments. Players who are less likely to play will always give bigger returns but they are a bigger risk.

Transactions are closed until end of game on Thursday, but new Gamers can join after that for the next game.

I think I know the answers now but…

Do you keep players week-to-week? Can I buy Bellchambers now and hold on to him and (hopefully) make a fortune later?

Does the transaction cost re-set every week?

I am extremely confused

Just to be clear, I had $50 on Jerrett and not Zerrett. Second post from the top of page2

I put 1 dorrar on every senior player on the list.