Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Ok so I have $49 on Ambrose & $83 on Gleeson, if I want to buy Hurley I need to sell some of one of those two, is that how it works?

Yes. Correct.

1 Like

Is the return added to the investment? Sweet. I thought I had some cash sitting there going to waste. Disregard previous request if that is the case.

1 Like

Let it roll!!!

1 Like

Sell all, Buy Watson!

1 Like

Sell Daniher & buy Hurley

1 Like

ALL IN ON TIPPA

Squad has been named, so no more trades.

Note we have named squad of 27, and AFL requires trim to 24 for the game, i.e. a bench of 6. However Harvey said in interview that they want to play with a bench of 4 - so maybe 5 players may still be cut from squad.

Anyway, returns will only be allocated to players who do actually play - i.e. get onto the ground during game time on Sunday.

It’s probably late, but it is a hold and I think you already told me that last week anyway.

Panic Dollars results after JLT3.

Next game is 25th March - Saturday week. There will be some big changes to rates of return before then.

1 Like

Sell Begley before I forget please.

There are some big changes to return rates this week as we approach round 1 next Saturday.

The draft return rates for this week are in the yellow column. There may still be some tweaking after Woosha’s presser early in week, but mostly this will stay. [Edit Monday - no comments from Club, so these return rates are now locked in.]

The table also shows rates for JLT3 and how they change to this week, which may interest some gamers.

New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:

• You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
  • Your investment in that player rolls on from week to week until you change it.
  • You get a return if they play in the next match, nothing if they do not play (at this stage).
  • Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
  • There is a small transaction cost deduction for trades, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week. Trade count restarts again each week.
  • The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.
1 Like

I’m in if that is OK

$34 Green @$6
$33 McGrath @$6
$33 Hooker @$5

Do I get charged if you change the odds and I then change my investment before the game, or do you only charge if I want to change after the game for the following week?

1 Like

Sell all.

Buy McGrath 50
Buy Zaharakis 200
Buy Baguley 88.20
Buy Green 250
Buy Hooker 300

1 Like
1 Like

$50 on Zaharakis at $4
$50 on Fantasia at $2

1 Like

Welcome. You get charged for changes within the week, as well. You have the option of waiting till Wednesday / Thursday to tell me your trades to avoid changing them if you want. The point of the transaction cost is to restrain the number of trades I have to process every week.

That said I don’t envisage much change in the rates - unless perhaps tomorrow woosha names someone as definitely in or others definitely out for R1. Since it is just virtual dollars and not real money I don’t mind if there is occasional player who has return rate a bit higher than warranted - as all gamers have the chance to change their holdings if they recognise the opportunity.

1 Like

I’ll have every single cent of mine on Green thanks Colonel. Loving the time you’re putting into this.

1 Like

Thanks mate, glad you are enjoying the game.

1 Like

hey KFC, I would like to sell my daniher shares please and trade all of them in for Cale Hooker. Ta!

1 Like