There are some big changes to return rates this week as we approach round 1 next Saturday.
The draft return rates for this week are in the yellow column. There may still be some tweaking after Woosha's presser early in week, but mostly this will stay. [Edit Monday - no comments from Club, so these return rates are now locked in.]
The table also shows rates for JLT3 and how they change to this week, which may interest some gamers.
New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:
- You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
- Your investment in that player rolls on from week to week until you change it.
- You get a return if they play in the next match, nothing if they do not play (at this stage).
- Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
- There is a small transaction cost deduction for trades, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week. Trade count restarts again each week.
- The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.