Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

I think there needs to be full review of CCTV at Heppell compound and all 6 Langford investors need to account for their movements in last 24 hours.

3 Likes

Stay of execution. Woosha will no doubt kill my trauma next week.

Hold on to your tickets!

From AFL site:

BEST
Essendon: Shiel, Zaharakis, Parish, Saad, Hurley, McGrath

It’s good to be king.

1 Like

Here are final standings after R16 glorious victory v Sydney. These do include Win Jackpot and Best Player bonuses.

@skip27 returns to the lead with @benny 2nd, both saved by late inclusion of Langford. @barnz makes up the podium hot seats in 3 spot. The biggest climbers this round were Barnz (15 places), Benny (14) and @Koala (9).

1 Like

For a bit of variation this table shows each Gamer’s average ranking over the whole season, plus their highest and lowest ranking, and number of times in lead or top 5 places.

There have been 7 different leaders, some with more than 1 week in the lead. Also 19 gamers (70% of total) have been in a top 5 position at some point, which shows a lot of movement I think.

1 Like

Here are full calculations after R16 victory.

click on any pic to open slideshow

Legend%20v2

This week:
Saturday twilight game v North - so I expect normal injury report on Tuesday and team announcement on Thursday evening.

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for R17 v North

R17%20Bonus%20Payments

Well, well, well. Gamers are very shy this week - no decisions as yet.
Many Gamers are not locked in including - @skip27 @benny @barnz @efc1robbo @Koala @SCarey @Alber_Goodthur @nhanlon @Nod @theDJR

1 Like

trauma mckenna

1 Like

Trauma Lav

1 Like

Dyson is looking doubtful. My plans of selling up and retiring to the coast, funded by BLITZcoin is looking suspect now.

2 Likes

Stress Gleeson and Francis please

1 Like

Such a volatile investment.

1 Like

stress Stringer and Guelfi please!

1 Like

50% stress on McKenna

50% stress on Hurley

Thanks for the heads up @Kay_Eff_See I had completely forgot

1 Like

whats the payout for best player on any given week?

Short answer is if you are at top of table “not much”, but if you are at the bottom of table “lots”.

Specifically:

• It rises through the season. It is based on 0.5% of the total funds that all investors have at the start of each round. So for this round the base is 0.5% of $797,060 = $3,985.
  • However, what each Gamer gets if they have a Best Player depends on where they are ranked at start of that round. If you are #1 - you get 25% of $3,985 = $996 this week (least amount). But if you are #27 you get 100% of $3,985 = $3,985 (max amount). And everyone else pro rata in between depending on their ranking at start of the round.
1 Like

4K each on REdman and Hooker Anxiety

1K each on Brown, Stringer, Hurley, Gleeson and Zac Clarke for 1 round

1 Like