Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire?

I think there needs to be full review of CCTV at Heppell compound and all 6 Langford investors need to account for their movements in last 24 hours.

Stay of execution. Woosha will no doubt kill my trauma next week.

Hold on to your tickets!

From AFL site:

BEST
Essendon: Shiel, Zaharakis, Parish, Saad, Hurley, McGrath

It’s good to be king.

Here are final standings after R16 glorious victory v Sydney. These do include Win Jackpot and Best Player bonuses.

@skip27 returns to the lead with @benny 2nd, both saved by late inclusion of Langford. @barnz makes up the podium hot seats in 3 spot. The biggest climbers this round were Barnz (15 places), Benny (14) and @Koala (9).

For a bit of variation this table shows each Gamer’s average ranking over the whole season, plus their highest and lowest ranking, and number of times in lead or top 5 places.

There have been 7 different leaders, some with more than 1 week in the lead. Also 19 gamers (70% of total) have been in a top 5 position at some point, which shows a lot of movement I think.

Here are full calculations after R16 victory.

click on any pic to open slideshow

Legend%20v2

This week:
Saturday twilight game v North - so I expect normal injury report on Tuesday and team announcement on Thursday evening.

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for R17 v North

R17%20Bonus%20Payments

Well, well, well. Gamers are very shy this week - no decisions as yet.
Many Gamers are not locked in including - @skip27 @benny @barnz @efc1robbo @Koala @SCarey @Alber_Goodthur @nhanlon @Nod @theDJR

trauma mckenna

Trauma Lav

Dyson is looking doubtful. My plans of selling up and retiring to the coast, funded by BLITZcoin is looking suspect now.

Stress Gleeson and Francis please

Such a volatile investment.

stress Stringer and Guelfi please!

50% stress on McKenna

50% stress on Hurley

Thanks for the heads up @Kay_Eff_See I had completely forgot

whats the payout for best player on any given week?

Short answer is if you are at top of table “not much”, but if you are at the bottom of table “lots”.

Specifically:

• It rises through the season. It is based on 0.5% of the total funds that all investors have at the start of each round. So for this round the base is 0.5% of $797,060 = $3,985.
  • However, what each Gamer gets if they have a Best Player depends on where they are ranked at start of that round. If you are #1 - you get 25% of $3,985 = $996 this week (least amount). But if you are #27 you get 100% of $3,985 = $3,985 (max amount). And everyone else pro rata in between depending on their ranking at start of the round.

4K each on REdman and Hooker Anxiety

1K each on Brown, Stringer, Hurley, Gleeson and Zac Clarke for 1 round