Patton Pending

Please don't post twitter things.
You mean like that Jobe Watson twitter thing where he told his dog that he would be needing his boots back?
To be fair, that was confirmed by a reputable journalist.

Wait, what?

Yeah I know those two words, but when they’re put together like that, it doesn’t make any sense.
You mean like that Jobe Watson twitter thing where he told his dog that he would be needing his boots back?

Wait, what?

Must have been Emma.
There are some players you just don't contemplate trading - Fyfe is one of them

Yeah but apparently that’s GWS offering that to Freo… Freo would have hung up the phone. The guy is a gun, and he wants to stay there. You don’t mess with that.

Wait, what?

Yeah I know those two words, but when they’re put together like that, it doesn’t make any sense.

I know right? Because, grammar? And other spew inducing Americanisms. #oldangrybloke

Just asked him if he was coming to the Bombers next year…“wouldn’t of thought so” was his response…at the G

Just asked him if he was coming to the Bombers next year....."wouldn't of thought so" was his response.....at the G

Didn’t rule it out tho…

Just asked him if he was coming to the Bombers next year....."wouldn't of thought so" was his response.....at the G
Was the “of”, rather than “have”, his word or yours?

Your membership here, or his trading, relies on the answer.

Was the “of”, rather than “have”, his word or yours?

Your membership here, or his trading, relies on the answer.

“of” followed by a chuckle.

LOL, you got out of that one well.

Fyfe was drinking at my pub on Chapel called the The Wolf and I… A wolf is kind of a dog… He will be traded to the Bulldogs.

No go on Sam Reid as well peeps…“No Don’t think so”

Patton and Reid being very cagey.

Both definitely coming to EFC.

Has an unusually small head in relation to his enormous body. WANT.

http://i.giphy.com/IuopE0SCXrsB2.gif

So gws set to trade out Patton, mccarthy, lobbe and Stewart. Clearing cap space for Cloke obviously.

Does Patton play much in the ruck?

Cause I don’t want him unless he becomes our 2/3rd ruck, and we delist Smack to create room for that midfield jet we need.

Does Patton play much in the ruck?

Cause I don’t want him unless he becomes our 2/3rd ruck, and we delist Smack to create room for that midfield jet we need.

23 games this year for 0 hitouts, so I’d say no. I think he did a little bit of time in the ruck a couple of years back, but with Mumford and Lobb, there was no call for him to do it this year.

The Game is going past the Hawkins/Patton type
I've been hearing this argument since 1997. How much longer until it's finished going past?

Tom Boyd’s finals series should put that one to bed for a while.

Going nowhere but credit to the guy for bouncing back after 2 recos and getting his body into the shape it is in now, looks ultrafit and possibly carrying 20 less kegs than when he first started out.

Totally going nowhere. Clubs primed for the next 3 flags.

All those Giants players that are decent will be looking for a premiership medallion.(or 2)

Then they will be asking for big dollar to come down south.

We are better off trying to pick over gold coasts carcus. Will take another year before the AFL wake up to the fact Eade is finished.

We are better off trying to pick over gold coasts carcus. Will take another year before the AFL wake up to the fact Eade is finished.

Well they did pick him to start with…