Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Was adamant that Hurely would re sign last year when it was all a bit of an unknown

4 Likes

Time for a SOURCE OFF

2 Likes

Heā€™s good. So is Ace especially with S.A. players. Fogdog, Willie ā– ā– ā– ā– , Mr Sunbury are also usually on the mark. Reboot is pretty good but doesnā€™t post anymore. 6 monfries and coke (Maybe time for a new name?) Has been on the money in the past as well.

Have probably missed a couple too

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe you cannot say Willie ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

Maybe we could swap Kelly for Heppellā€™s hair. Apparently he needs to cut it off.

Can Bomberblitz please supply a safe space for people who want to be spared unnecessary and premature Francis bagging?

4 Likes

Would we still want Kelly if he had dreads?

Ok thanks for the heads up.

Shouldnā€™t they get get new lino for their porta-cabins first?

2 Likes

The reality is, there are only a handfull of people that know the truth, and none are on Blitz. I know this, because I am one of those people and can garantee you that Jaeger Oā€™Meara will be at Essendon next year!

4 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/i2h36b

Iā€™m waiting for UP COONEY FARK PORT to comment.

7 Likes

I have missed everything about that

Wait, what? When did reboot pull the pin?

1 Like

When was the last time you saw him post on here?

It feels like recently, but time spent on blitz has a strange way of becoming distortedā€¦

2 Likes

About 3 months ago when Blitz jumped the shark and turned into a nasty abusive club, player and coach bashing whinge-fest rather than a place to support and talk about the club.

14 Likes

That didnā€™t happen 3 months ago

13 Likes

Want GWS to lose so we can find out quicker

1 Like

UP COONEY FARK PORT was 1st with Hurley resigning.

Or that may be a blitz mythā€¦

2 Likes