Paul Walker dead

Either way, not a good weekend on the roads

Marcus North’s brother stepped in front of a truck, Michael Mascoulis (former Weagles rookie,only 20-21) died in an accident and this guy as well

Whatever you think of any of them, it’s pretty ■■■■. They leave behind families, friends, colleagues etc.

RIP.

Be careful on the roads.

Marcus North's brother stepped in front of a truck, Michael Mascoulis (former Weagles rookie,only 20-21) died in an accident and this guy as well
Whatever you think of any of them, it's pretty ■■■■. They leave behind families, friends, colleagues etc.
RIP.
Be careful on the roads.

Well said HAP.

Yeah, I used to feel for guys like this whose career never went in any credible direction. Sure you got cash, but what about your cred man?
Then i read an interview with Paul Walker a few years back. He hated Hollywood, so he took his fat cash from the Fast and Furious movies, and bought a beach side palace in hawaii. He spent his days surfing, fishing and hanging out with his gorgeous wife and family. Then every 12 months or so, he'd get a call from the studio, pop over to film another Fast and Furious movie, collect his million's of dollars, and then head back to Hawaii to surf until they made another one. I stopped feeling sorry for him after that.
It's sad when anybody dies in a car accident. No more or less so when they are public figure, but it's still sad, nonetheless.
P.S. And Wimm, that was mean...

This was not an accident it was his "mate" being a ■■■■ behind the wheel its very lucky they didn't take anyone else out with them.

Oh, so his mate did it intentionally?
So it's a murder suicide?

No of course he didn't do it on purpose.

All i am saying is that saying it was an accident suggests that this was un avoidable. If he doesn't speed and doesn't drive like a wanker this is avoidable.

I've lost friends because they have gotten in cars with mates who think it was a good idea to drive at stupid speeds and act like dicks.

What's happend is horrible as with any death's on the road but like most road related deaths it was completly avoidable.

Yeah, I used to feel for guys like this whose career never went in any credible direction. Sure you got cash, but what about your cred man?
Then i read an interview with Paul Walker a few years back. He hated Hollywood, so he took his fat cash from the Fast and Furious movies, and bought a beach side palace in hawaii. He spent his days surfing, fishing and hanging out with his gorgeous wife and family. Then every 12 months or so, he'd get a call from the studio, pop over to film another Fast and Furious movie, collect his million's of dollars, and then head back to Hawaii to surf until they made another one. I stopped feeling sorry for him after that.
It's sad when anybody dies in a car accident. No more or less so when they are public figure, but it's still sad, nonetheless.

This was not an accident it was his "mate" being a ■■■■ behind the wheel its very lucky they didn't take anyone else out with them.

All i am saying is that saying it was an accident suggests that this was un avoidable. If he doesn't speed and doesn't drive like a wanker this is avoidable.

I've lost friends because they have gotten in cars with mates who think it was a good idea to drive at stupid speeds and act like dicks.

What's happend is horrible as with any death's on the road but like most road related deaths it was completly avoidable.

The definition of an accident is an event with unexpected consequences. It was an accident.

Favourite Paul Walker film was "Running Scared" very dark girtty film. He really pulled it off. I thought the Fast 5 i think it was (the first one with The Rock in it), was the best one they have done. Pure popcorn flick but don't very well. The cars dragging the safe with them was off the charts.

Really feel for his daughter. 

Seems liked a very decent guy, did a hell of a lot of work for chairty.

The definition of an accident is an event with unexpected consequences. It was an accident.

Boot i am not trying to start a debate or sound like a c** here but IF all reports are true and speed was invovled how can the outcome possibly be "unexpected". If there was no speed invovled i am happy to say i was wrong.

Marcus North's brother stepped in front of a truck, Michael Mascoulis (former Weagles rookie,only 20-21) died in an accident and this guy as well
Whatever you think of any of them, it's pretty ****. They leave behind families, friends, colleagues etc.
RIP.
Be careful on the roads.

Well said HAP.

yep agree. No matter what you may think of anyone, it's not a good thing to see them pass away. I didn't mind him, but i wouldnt have gone out of my way to watch a movie with him in it, but it's still sad that he has passed away, and will leave behind a family and the like.

Some of the ■■■■ on here and across the internet, mainly the pathetic attempts at jokes and puns, is sadly indictive of sad world we find ourselves in.

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Have you seen, albeit from afar, how Hollywood is ?

If you were lucky enough to be wanted in that community, even on the fringe of being perceived as a legit actor, would you really want to put up with all the bullshit that goes along with being somewhat affible onscreen ?

Boot i am not trying to start a debate or sound like a c** here but IF all reports are true and speed was invovled how can the outcome possibly be "unexpected". If there was no speed invovled i am happy to say i was wrong.

So when someone puts the foot down in a car they are expecting to crash? Maybe you have had an experience that is driving your view, but do you really really believe that if you drop the hammer you should expect to crash? Sorry Scotty, but that's just absurd. Not trying to have a crack at you mate, but it makes no sense.

Favourite Paul Walker film was "Running Scared" very dark girtty film. He really pulled it off. I thought the Fast 5 i think it was (the first one with The Rock in it), was the best one they have done. Pure popcorn flick but don't very well. The cars dragging the safe with them was off the charts.

Really feel for his daughter. 

Seems liked a very decent guy, did a hell of a lot of work for chairty.

Running Scared is a hell of a film.

ffs blokes dead, move on. Speed does kill, but so do a whole lot of other thing. I'm mainly glad there were no other cars and/or people involved. The less that we lose in life the better. 

Seemed like a good, honest, generous guy from all reports.  Someone who contributed a lot of time and resources to bettering off society, which means we all lose out.

Just goes to show life's not fair when someone trying to raise money for people devastated by a natural disaster is dead, but a thug in Sydney goes around king hitting 4 people, killing one, gets 4 years jail after which he's free to continue his "contribution" to society.

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Have you seen, albeit from afar, how Hollywood is ?
If you were lucky enough to be wanted in that community, even on the fringe of being perceived as a legit actor, would you really want to put up with all the bullshit that goes along with being somewhat affible onscreen ?

Um, no. I actually respect and envy he way this dude went about it. Maybe I didn't express that correctly

Um, no. I actually respect and envy he way this dude went about it. Maybe I didn't express that correctly

probably, or i didn't take it in the manner you meant, or a bit of both.

Woody Harrelson is another one who does similar, and ya think, good on em. then again i guess being stoned most of the time in hawaii is gonna get you in less trouble than doing similar in LA haha

Woody Harrelson is another one who does similar, and ya think, good on em. then again i guess being stoned most of the time in hawaii is gonna get you in less trouble than doing similar in LA haha

Spending your days getting stoned and surfing in hawaii, with millions of dollars, sounds pretty sweet to me.
Deciding to shun the Hollywood celebrity life, while using your money for some good, doesn't make him a hero. But if that is how he lived his life, then a bit of respect in his passing is more appropriate than ridicule.

It’s an oddity to me the outpouring of grief for deceased celebrities, especially as it would seem the emotional tie is not actually with the individual but with the character they played. A similar reaction was witnessed with the untimely death of James Gandolfini, who has a much larger catalogue of acting roles than Paul Walker yet will forever be remembered as Tony Soprano. Some of the comments on my facebook page about Paul Walker have been surreal, I’m almost tempted to reply "you do realise he’s an actor…right?"
Obviously this is a tragic event for his friends and family but I think fans who try to take ownership of the situation because a fondness of a character or because he was “Hot”, don’t have the right IMO.

Spending your days getting stoned and surfing in hawaii, with millions of dollars, sounds pretty sweet to me.
Deciding to shun the Hollywood celebrity life, while using your money for some good, doesn't make him a hero. But if that is how he lived his life, then a bit of respect in his passing is more appropriate than ridicule.

yeah, Woody like a few people from hollywood seems like they'd be awesome people to hang out with in a normal setting.

and yep agree with the other part. yes at the end of the day he was merely someone who was good infront of a screen, playing x character.

and agree somewhat that the outpouring of emotion is not odd, but surreal.

But in saying that, i don't think people should bemoan others for how they handle the grief of this news (not that you were, just in general).

Some may have only liked his characters, some may have liked what they perceived as him being his real self, at the end of the day, whatever it was, it was enough for said people for it to have an effect on them, and i myself can't begrudge anyone wanting to express sorrow for  his passing, for whatever reason.

death is just a ■■■■ thing all round, sadly something none of us can escape ... except walt disney

It's an oddity to me the outpouring of grief for deceased celebrities, especially as it would seem the emotional tie is not actually with the individual but with the character they played. A similar reaction was witnessed with the untimely death of James Gandolfini, who has a much larger catalogue of acting roles than Paul Walker yet will forever be remembered as Tony Soprano. Some of the comments on my facebook page about Paul Walker have been surreal, I'm almost tempted to reply "you do realise he's an actor..right?"
Obviously this is a tragic event for his friends and family but I think fans who try to take ownership of the situation because a fondness of a character or because he was "Hot", don't have the right IMO.

I understand what you're saying and agree to an extent, but it's at least understandable that such people are missed by those who appreciate their work, despite having never known them personally.

It's grief tourism.

I haven't read it anywhere, but was the driver speeding and doing something illegal?