Paws, claws, feathers and fins

We have a pond in the back garden, and I put three fish in there about 15 years ago. Now there are 26, and we are moving house, and I wonder if anyone has experience transporting fish ?

1 Like

I have had plenty of experience moving fish, and even freighting them locally and interstate. But in those days, I had an aquarium store and easy access to different size plastic bags, oxygen, and a couple of supplements that helped with longer trips.

1 Like

Don’t let him (or her) anywhere near your records !

1 Like

New resident in the “slab suite”.

9 Likes

kicking back enjoying christmas packaging

11 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

Hope you are the chocolates first…

now hanging out with Ivy and Indi

11 Likes

the lovely Madge :slight_smile:

13 Likes

A black bird (possibly a blackbird).

4 Likes

Vantablack Bird ?

I don’t but, if you vant one, you should try to get one.

4 Likes

Wrestled with these 2 (at separate times) on Monday during 40° heat.
Fun!

8 Likes

Red bellied black?
Did the lace monitor(?) object much…guess dodging the claws is a priority!

1 Like

You have my respect for the dangerous and stressful essential work you do.

2 Likes

Big eastern brown.

The lace monitor wasn’t happy but was more interested in getting away rather than ripping me to pieces. Claws and teeth are the fun bits

2 Likes

Madge doesn’t look like a kitten anymore.

How old is she?

We had 2 Siamese brothers from the same litter many years ago. We figure that made the Siamese twins?

4 Likes

she will be 4 in March. She has the typical Siamese yowl, which is cute during the day, not so much in the middle of the night :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

We have a Tonkinese (Coco) currently, which are a Siamese/Burmese cross. She’s 9 now. My wife is very allergic to dogs, so they’ve never been an option. She’s still somewhat allergic to cats, but Tonkinese are less allergenic than most cats for some reason. They also generally have a more ‘dog like’ personality. They love being around people, and tend to follow them around, they play fetch etc.

9 Likes