Photos you‘ve taken

There IS some talk that an Lx200 is not far away, but tbh i wouldn’t worry about it unless your budget can handle the inevitable price jump.

Keep in mind that with the m4/3 sensor and a lens that is actually a 34mm/2.8 (75mm equivalent) at the long end, bokeh wont be plentiful unless you can get in fairly close. But looking at samples online, it seems there’s enough to give some subject isolation in casual portraits.

Also shoots 4k video if thats your thing, but no option for external mic etc.

Its a good little camera with (imo) excellent external controls if the zoom range suits.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been reading the rumours about the LX200. I thought I’d wait a few weeks as Panasonic are expected to make announcements in early Nov supposedly.

It looks like the announcement on 8th November will not be an LX200. Nor, unfortunately ( from my perspective, lol) a GX9.

Muckleford:

Decay…

But no tooth decay for this fox…

Come at me, bro.

Somewhere between shot 1 and 2 would have been nice!

1 Like

Hyper-real!

After sprinklers, elsewhere in the garden.

1 Like

This may be near abstract, but it still resulted in a lot of stuff to pick out of your socks.

1 Like

Stupid bright sun: I thought I’d included all of the nearest tree in the frame.

A quick duck down results in the story wanted: a second person in front is entirely hidden behind the subject of the photo.

2 Likes

Hanging Rock, Sat. Nov 4th

Had a good look for Miranda, but couldn’t find her.
Taken with an IPhone 6S

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

took this last night at Etihad on my phone (samsung galaxy 6)

5 Likes

l have been a Nikon lover and use for the last 25 years before that l couldn’t afford one. The advent of phone based cameras has eaten into traditional camera sales l am sure, and l have contemplated selling my gear off, but each time l know l will only ever really think about it. Nikon make wonderful cameras and lenses. I have gone from an 801 body, to an F4S, to my current D2S. I still have the first lens l bought with the 801, a 75 - 300 mm, and it is a brilliant bit of kit News that Nikon is having some issues doesn’t surprise me. They need to tie in with a phone company like Leica did with Huewai. I will buy one of their phones next year, mainly because of their Leica developed camera. l will still keep my Nikon gear unless someone makes me a ridiculous offer for it, which is not going to happen, but l won’t feel compelled to lug it around everywhere with me. The Huewai camera is brilliant as well.

Where do you guys upload your photos now that Photobucket will charge for third party hosting?

You can Upload straight off the photo library of your device now using the following icon once you hit reply.
I use an IPad…it’s simple as.

1 Like