Pick 34 - Who Do We Take?

We’re so getting him.

Barge

1 Like

I thought I was reading Cals article again lol

What was the name of that highly touted Irish prospect we were looking at this year called?

Jordan Morrissey?

There was a basketballer too…

We should double down on the rookie B list and find an Irish Basketballer

4 Likes

Universe brain: find an Australian hurler

1 Like

My gut feeling is they almost have to take a ruckman, although I reckon they will just grab the best player. TBell, Joey, and Smack is pretty thin given injuries to any of them. I know Woosha really wants Joey to play predominately forward.

Any good state ruckmen we should look at?

If Bailey Williams is there at 34, we might take two ruckman. Williams for the longterm Smack replacement and a mature guy as a temporary belly back up.

Tend to agree.
Would have really preferred to have taken any other sort of mature player, but needs must.

Step 1. Draft Clarke for one year with pick 66.
Step 2. Bundle with second round pick to another Melbourne club for a first round pick.
Step 3. Profit.

Apart from Draper showing every sign of the long-term Bellchambers replacement.

1 Like

I have no doubt Draper will be replacing Belly but I doubt he’ll be AFL ready for a few seasons yet, which is why we need a mature backup ruck.

1 Like

Thats the one I’m thinking of update there?

Why are you talking about Williams then?

1 Like

I see Williams as a Smack replacement, a long-term FF option who can play as the 2nd ruck. Williams has what you need to play as a FF in the modern game; height, size, athleticism and marking ability.

Spine in 5+ years
FB - Zerk
CHB - Francis
R - Draper
CHF - Daniher
FF - Williams

1 Like

Ooof

1 Like

You’re a millennial?
#hottea #shotsfired #shadethrown #yeet

Think brayden will board at st pats Ballarat next year.

We need a tough bugger.

Tomas Bugg. Fully formed experienced footballer, only 25, tough as teak. We’d get him at a good price, too…

1 Like