Pick 34 - Who Do We Take?

Reckon putting pick 34 into that deal is superfluous

1 Like

Withdraw it and give them access to the pool as well then just so we’re not being seen as difficult to deal with.

1 Like

Norf would be happy just not to have to use wheelie bins for ice baths

4 Likes

WHY WAS I NOT AWARE THERE WAS ANOTHER TIPPA?
AND WHY IS HE NOT PLAYING ESSENDON VFL?

11 Likes

ANNOUNCE

T I P P A
I
P
P
A

4 Likes

A spare tippa?

Bring him in.

1 Like

How does that work? Did he ‘kick’ the 3rd with his ■■■■■■■?

Go watch the Tiwi Bombers in the NTFL.

There’s a few of them.

Just like there are several Longs, Motlops and Riolis running around in that league.

Rioli??!? Sold!!!

1 Like

Mid aged small forward for me, only area we fall down in as far as back up is concerned.

Can we rookie green?

Its important that we select 18 or 19 year olds no matter what draft picks are involved. We have to ensure we keep age balance across the list, especially as we have no first selection in 2019.

5 Likes

No we don’t.

Nothing wrong with going all in on the current age grouping.

3 Likes

Nothing much good ever came out of a pick 34. Should have kept one of our first round picks. Essendon’s last two pick 34s: Jason Ashby and Simon O’Keefe. The only good player to come out of pick 34 in recent times was Gawn in 2009.

We could keep it as a safety.
Any younger draft picks that fit our needs, and fall through to the 30s and want to play for us :sunglasses:.
Any AFL draft nominated player that wants a 2nd chance…even better!

Love the sound of Pickett. Bring him in Disco.

2 Likes

I’ve just got this terrible feeling that he would do a Tim Kelly and request a trade back after 1 season. Not a totally bad result because we would get some good draft picks for him, but my poor little heart couldn’t take it.

Where is Fletcher junior ranked in the draft?

Left right out?

Rookie at best is my limited understanding.

Pick him up, put him at full forward.

1 Like

So no Mason? Neagle still a smokey?