Pick 34 - Who Do We Take?

1 Like

In 1 week and about 2 hours or so we’ll know who pick #34 is.

3 Likes

I just want that dude cause his name is Sydney Stack

1 Like

Any chance Duursma will slide to us?

THE_DON1 - Dodoro’s usual approach to 2nd round picks is to look for a player who is high risk with a big upside if he comes off (e.g Begley). Who in this years draft fits that sort of profile ?

2 Likes

Josh Kemp is that player for me, Hoskin-Elliot type. Later in the draft Ethan Hansen is a silky indigenous player who I think could become a Tim Kelly type in time

7 Likes

That’s when he has a first round pick before it.

I truly believe he will go best available here,which makes any position on the ground probably bar ‘ruck’ as eligible.

I think he would look outside the square again. There are no sure things late in Round 2 so looking for the kid with most upside makes sense. We don’t have any glaring weaknesses either but some outside run or small forward depth would be useful.

Lachlan Scholl?

Contested ability needs to be better, smart player with good skills who plays like a Goddard in defence

I keep seeing Ely Smith come up in this thread the most. after reading and seeing a bit of him, he looks really good for the pick. by that token alone, there is no way we will get him. Hes Worpel 2.0

5 Likes

Could develop into a winger or more half back?

Also do you like Hayden Sampson late? Thoughts on him and Podhajski’s likely role at AFL level?

1 Like

Sholl isn’t overly quick either so I wouldn’t say the wing is ideal either

I like Sampson he moves well and doesn’t fumble, composure at goal could Improve

Pod will be late/rookie at best, like him but can see why teams passed with his kicking and speed the question

They say he’s good by foot.

5 Likes

A must see, similar to Inside Footy Draft spread with all players included

3 Likes

Tough crowd. Or maybe it was corny and my sense of humour is lame. Whatevs, gotta toe it to the next thread.

!!!THREAD INFECTED BY PUN ALERT!!!

1 Like

Maybe puns have been so, so, soooo overdone of late, that everyone’s just developed a Tinea to them now?

1 Like

I agree, time to get back to the FOOTball.

2 Likes

I’m soled

1 Like