Pick 26: Boyd

Pick 55: Aish

I’d still complain though.

26 -Benfti

55 - peeto

26: Dud

55: AA

If we are going to draft purely on a needs basis then I vote for:

26 - Stewart Crameri (a promising utility/forward also being considered by the Bulldogs.  The possibility of being a sook will likely see him slide.)

55 - Scott Gumbleton (leading, marking tall forward who can also pinch hit in the ruck.  Would be a steal.  Was a GUN junior.  Slight injury query will see him overlooked early.)

If we are going to draft purely on a needs basis then I vote for:

26 - Stewart Crameri (a promising utility/forward also being considered by the Bulldogs.  The possibility of being a sook will likely see him slide.)

55 - Scott Gumbleton (leading, marking tall forward who can also pinch hit in the ruck.  Would be a steal.  Was a GUN junior.  Slight injury query will see him overlooked early.)

:sad face:

Sikora permission to train, wonder if that means we’ll go more tall forward than ruck?

26. Dumont

55 Nankervis

26 Dayle Garlett

55 JKH

26. Zach Merrett

55. Ben Brown

26. Rory Lobb

55. James Sicily

26. Darcy Cameron

Perhaps the best junior ruckman available.  Great size, and all of the capabilities to become a seriously good player in 5 year‘s time.  We need a ruck, and at no stage have I heard us linked to him, despite him being considered pretty much the best junior ruck (admittedly of a poor bunch).   I am suspicious that we want people to believe we‘ll take a mature ager, or someone like Apeness, so that we can get hold of someone like Cameron.  And if he‘s the only one we rate, I think we‘d go early.  (I don't necessarily think a junior ruck is the go, but could understand it)

55.  Aaron Christensen

Not the brother Allen.  I had Jake Koladashnij here as a tall utility, but since Twomey has him going in the top 30, I thought I should have another stab.  I chose Christensen because it feels like it would be an epic troll from Dodoro etc.  And I reckon a tall, good mover who is strong overhead and kicks well could be something a club likes the looks of late.  And I'm almost certain our pick at 55 will make us go "huh?"

Next guess

26. Garlett

55. Brown

Next guess

26,Lobb

55. Isaiah Miller

Next Guess

26.  Garlett

55. Willie Rioli

Really who'd know?

26. Eli Templeton

55. Cameron Conlon

For 26 I'd be happy with any of: Dumont, Dunstan, Cripps, Kennedy-Harris, Merrett, Garlett, Sicily, Marsh, Reynolds or Templeton, and Templeton just seems like the most likely to be around who the club would go for - I suspect others like JKH will also be available but don't think we'll pick him.

I'll pretty much be happy as long as we don't go for a tall or defender with our first pick.

For 55 it's too hard to tell who'll be around - a tall forward/ruck would be nice and Conlon can play as both and is likely to be there at that point.

26.Sikora

55. Pass

66. Pass

127. Michael Still

26. Aish

55. Apeness

26. Chris Cain
55. Ben Brown

If that's what we go for I will jump ship to the Gold Coast instantly.

Only half kidding.

26. Apeness

55. Brown

26 - Crouch

55 - Player whose name hasn't been mentioned on BB. 

26. Eli Templeton

55. Cameron Conlon

For 26 I'd be happy with any of: Dumont, Dunstan, Cripps, Kennedy-Harris, Merrett, Garlett, Sicily, Marsh, Reynolds or Templeton, and Templeton just seems like the most likely to be around who the club would go for - I suspect others like JKH will also be available but don't think we'll pick him.

I'll pretty much be happy as long as we don't go for a tall or defender with our first pick.

For 55 it's too hard to tell who'll be around - a tall forward/ruck would be nice and Conlon can play as both and is likely to be there at that point.

l like the sound of Conlon for pick 55, if he slips that far. Could be anything if he can stay healthy.

26. Apeness
55. Brown

Ideally that's what we need.

26. Apeness
55. Brown

Ideally that's what we need.

I reckon 1 genuine ruck if we're going 2 talls.
Eg Lobb + Brown
  1. Dumont
  2. Garlett

or
  3. Apeness
  4. Not Garlett (Chooklotto)