Politics

In the interest of fairness to fairness,

he has also said he rejected the idea completely.

Except i do not believe himā€¦then again if any politician opens their mouth I tend to not believe what comes out.

All you Christians have no faith

1 Like

Well thatā€™s all good then. Probably should have added that to your post

Fair enough, it sounds like you know what youā€™re talking about.

But do we really need to debate something that we just all voted on?

Couldnā€™t they have had their debate already during the whole publicity campaign?

Labor white faced their aboriginal federal candidate election posters which got up in Nsw.

I know because I worked the election at one of her polling booths.

So Vanders, are you saying that Labor photoshopped Linda Burneys election poster to make her look white ?

Iā€™m saying she was paler than I and I had no idea she was an indigenous candidate.

Considering the electorate was very multicultural and most voters coming in were not european I canā€™t understand if.it was intentional.

On tv, she looks nothing like the ones at the primary school I was at.

And no I was not working for one of the parties.

I just thought it was

A. Strange.
B. A bit sad.

Her seat was marginal at the last election and she won easily from memory.

Trumble is a lazy, self-regarding, incompetent clown.

Never mind all the really serious issues that weā€™re faced with at the moment, and which he just canā€™t manage ā€” we could spend hours on them. No, letā€™s look at one small example, which is hardly world-shattering, but which is important all the same to many ordinary Australians

I mean the AkkaDakka debacle where he shat his daks all by himself for no good reason, other than his own laziness and incompetence.

He (or his minders) should have known that Malcolm Youngā€™s tragic death would prompt a question about AC/DC from the journos. It doesnā€™t matter if heā€™s never listened to a single note of their recordings ā€” many Australians havenā€™t, believe it or not. All he had to do was spend five minutes on Wikipedia before going out to face the media mob - just long enough to glean sufficient basic info to say something along the lines of:

ā€œMy favourite AC/DC recording was Highway to Hell with Bon Scott on vocals. That was until their next album, the Bon Scott tribute, came out and Back In Black really spoke to me.ā€

But no, that was too much to expect from the overpaid, self-important hoon.

As I said, Trumbleā€™s a lazy, self-regarding, incompetent clown. The sooner we see the back of him the better.

I have looked at all the photos I can find of the Honorable MPs, and she ā€œlooksā€ indigenous to me.

And knowing how the ALP works with these photos, they would be too politically correct to deliberately whiten her. That said, I have seen fat old male Labor candidates demand the airbrush goes into overtime to make them sparkle and look like Brad Pitt.

Trumble announces Tax Cuts but didnā€™t mention Medicare rise. Snow Job.

Vic Upper House has just passed the voluntary ethusnasia bill. Has to go back to the lower house but this is great step.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/patbcaruana/status/933102487363391488

6 Likes

Thereā€™s dozens of bills before parliament. If not hundreds. Youā€™re having a laugh if you think this is anything other than self preservation.

After the NFF and a few others got stuck into him, he said he would donate it to charity, meaning he could claim it as tax donation. Heā€™s had to drop that idea too.
An agriculture award which had nothing to do with any agricultural body. It was probably Mirabellaā€™s idea.
Might be a few farmer battlers in Armidale asking if Gina could help them out.

I just know what I saw. I only thought it was odd wheb she was trumpeted as an indigenous Mp and I actually saw her on TV that I thought it was weird.

Might have been her own choice to wear fair makeup.

But as for Labor doing dirty tricks? You have never experienced grubby politics until you take a look at NSW Labor. Rotten to the core.(Maybe Albanese is worthy, his only sin according to the rags is he likes to pay for a little slap and tickle).

Itā€™s been good for the nation that nsw Labor have been pushed out by Victoria or even Qld with Rudd in recent years at the top.

1 Like

There are some quality NSW Labor MPs, not least Tony Burke, Chris Bowen and Tanya Plibersek

Chris Bowen legit makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

I have seen more than my share of grubby politics, from all sides, mostly from the Greens lhese days.

i would reckon though, any real Photoshopping of a Candidates photos and something as gross as whitening skin colour would be crucified by the Media.

Donā€™t disagree with your views on NSW Labor Right, though it is now all in the past, ā€¦ I hope !