Politics

Yay for poisoning arable land!

1 Like

Farmers are greenies now?

No. The gays

5 Likes

Are you talking on the ā€œI must respond to anything not far left with some abuseā€ mantle that appears to have been vacated by BSD who may have made one too many left turns?
If so, I reckon you are well on the way. You are pretty abusive but you just need to be more attentive to respond to any non left post. Good luck.

Did you read what benfti wrote? This has got nothing to do with left or right - the mp basically lied to his face. Donā€™t care whether heā€™s left or right - somebody lies to me and I would be mighty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  as well.

Suggest you read more closely with what I wrote. I covered that point.
Clearly too subtle for you.

What a plonker!

When have I abused you, werewolf?
Point it out and Iā€™ll apologise, if it seems warranted.

As to your question, no.
I was simply using sarcasm, as is my want, to express that shutting down scientific research into poisoning soil where crops are sown is, in my opinion, a bad thing and something I would not champion or wish to vote for.

Was that not clear?

Last time was when you called me a toolā€¦which I deflected back to youā€¦

Ah, yes.
When you suggested I go list manage Collingwood or Carlton?
Is that right?

Obviously it was too subtle for me - so enlighten me or anyone else for that matter can feel free to do so. Clearly you donā€™t value integrity as a virtue very highly.

Come on, now, werewolf.
Say, ā€˜Yes, wim.ā€™

Nah if you canā€™t work it out Iā€™ll leave you in your bliss worldā€¦

ā€˜Yes, wim.ā€™

Did I do it right?

Perfect.
I have to tell you I didnā€™t think that was a very nice thing to say to a mad as a cut snake Essendon supporter.
So I may have lost my temper a bit when you said that and called you a bad name.
I apologise.
But you really shouldnā€™t say such mean things.

Well no - I would like to know please to get an insight into your world.

Mean things? Only honesty.

Yes, well if youā€™re going to be mean then I think you can expect people to be mean back to you.
So maybe stop sooking about abuse, yeah?

That got kinky quickly.

4 Likes

Like I said, my initial comment addressed your question. Iā€™m sorry that itā€™s too subtle for you but maybe if you try reaally hard?