Politics

I was neither mean or sooking. You asked how You abused me and I responded. Plain and simple.

Yes, you explained how you were abusive first.
Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t see it that way.
But itā€™s only fair that you understand that if you say nasty things to me, Iā€™m going to call you a tool.
Okay?

I said nothing mean but responded to silly comments. However, Iā€™m completely accustomed to abuse on blitz mostly from lefties but by no means restricted to that group. So if you want to abuse me go for it.

1 Like

Now, now, there;s no need for labeling.
This isnā€™t about ā€˜leftiesā€™, it was about me saying four rucks and one part-time ruck and another who could probably pinch-hit in the ruck was probably enough for one list.
You disagreed.
And if youā€™d have used your words then we wouldnā€™t have had this disagreement, now would we.

For one of the more arrogant & insulting posters on BB you sure have a thin skin.

Insulting? Evidence? Refrain from talking about bubblesā€¦

I did use my words. Who elseā€™s did I use?

You insulted me, didnā€™t you.
You told me to go list manage Collingwood or Carlton, knowing full well that I hate Collingwood and Carlton.
So I called you a tool.
Which you were.

Now off you go, ya little scamp.
Go save the world from tree-huggers and lentils.

I think you are confused by your own comments from different threads.
No I did not insult you. I did suggest by my response that your comments were ignorant which is true.
I did not abuse you though and again we seem to have moved from one thread to another.

Ohhhhh.
You were just calling me ignorant?
Hereā€™s me thinking you were being a rude little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Thank you for explaining.

1 Like

No problems. Always available to assist.

Dude.
Seriously.
You need some lessons in cause and effect.

Mr Wolf, I am not sure what you are trying to say.

I know you are not stupid and perhaps your comment is too subtle for me. The Research place that Ben is talking about was part of a major agriculture research cluster that included CSIRO, NSW Primary Industries and Griffith Uni. I had been supplying them equipment for over thirty years, and saw the great non-political work they do, and the developments and contributions made to Australian Agriculture.

Nothing to do with ā€œGreenieā€ but good practice in land use and crop and livestock production.

I saw over the years, this place and many others like in Victoria destroyed by dumb Governments of all colours and for purely political reasons. Jerks like this local member do nothing productive, and there are others again from all Parties who are as useless.

Everything should not be about politics.

Ok. Merely saying that his response while not upfront was probably around avoiding the inevitable abuse should he have said that he was about to close the site. Sometimes the approach or previous examples can shape the behaviour. Gutless? Maybe. Understandable? Yeah.

Sorry but this has to be said, you donā€™t get abuse because you ar a righty. You get abused because you post like an arsehat. On purpose I suspect

3 Likes

Well I never have founds any of these decisions understandable.

I really like the idea of sending Government Depart,bets to the regions, and when you already have a viable, productive cluster in the correct place, why Fark it up.

I tried for a very long time to get technology companies, university and government labs into a cluster in my Town. My agenda was not only ecomonic for our region, but it was agriculture based in an agriculture town. For political reasons, as we are a safe seat, my concept went elsewhere to a key marginal.

Politicians should be called out, which is what Ben was doing and you bagged him for it.

1 Like

Last September Bomberblitz were talking about Barnaby having a bit on the side and Trumble still
insists he knew nothing till last month. Election required

Gosh! Long bow, calling for an election on infidelity.
Maybe, just maybe, Turnbull doesnā€™t listen to gossip columnists, or, heaven forbid, Blitz.

Trumble or at least his closest sycophants would have known about who was porking whom. I think the call for ā€˜election nowā€™ was for the lies.

Weā€™ll be having a lot of elections if politicians lie about their affairs.

1 Like