Post #BlitzDown Issues

Fogdog's #backourboys appreciation thread wasn't visible in the hangar until I clicked on it via the 'recent topics' thingy on the front page. Now it's all normal. Weird.

edit- it's only got 3 views, so I assume it's invisible to others as well

What's up with all the pop-ups and advertising I'm getting today?
Never mind - think I've sorted it. 

Is "View New Content" working for others. 

I get the following screen.

Sometimes you need to click it twice?

Sometimes you need to click it twice?

Did that and no dice.

Even tried 3-times.

Do you have one of these checked on the bottom left:

Other
Just items I follow
Items I participated in
Items I started
Filter by forum

Do you have one of these checked on the bottom left:

Other
Just items I follow
Items I participated in
Items I started
Filter by forum

*sheepishly*  umm - yes I did.  All fixed now.  So thanks.  

I was just trying to send a PM, did nothing for ages so I hit 'send' again, then find out later I've sent the same thing 349 times. Same thing as I sometimes get with posting a 'quick reply' in a thread. Person I sent it to probably hates me eeeeeven more now.

Chrome. Quite possible there's a local network issue but I've not had similar issue on any other site

I was just trying to send a PM, did nothing for ages so I hit 'send' again, then find out later I've sent the same thing 349 times. Same thing as I sometimes get with posting a 'quick reply' in a thread. Person I sent it to probably hates me eeeeeven more now.

Chrome. Quite possible there's a local network issue but I've not had similar issue on any other site

So if I have this right, you are stalking someone and blaming Blitz?

Ha pretty much. 

I dunno I think it might be related to my work compie/environment but doesn't happen elsewhere.

You've got a purty mouth.

I'm using Chrome and it's been taking forever to 'Like' posts.

I also received a message from HAP 349 times.

I'm using Chrome and it's been taking forever to 'Like' posts.

I also received a message from HAP 349 times.

Well, you wouldn't say yes.

When we off performance mode Riolio?

Does anyone else have this issue today? All history forgotten and no "View New Content" nor Search available?

we're on reimers mode.

Sorry team, big morning. Performance mode off.

Double posting is getting annoying.

I think it works fine on mobile device, but on Chrome it says post saved but still remains in the reply box. Posters are thinking that the post wasn’t submitted. But you need to refresh and it’ll be there.

Is there a fix around it? To not remain in the reply box after the post has already gone through?

I’ll look into it

Glad that’s not just me!!

I did change a setting on the CDN last Friday which seemed to coincide with the problem, I'll switched it back and we'll see if it does anything.