Post #BlitzDown Issues

Can you time it so it happens while I'm at work?

No worries, Wim, everyone can blame you from now on instead of Rolo and I

No, can you time it for when I am not at work? As you can see, I only have like 3 hours of work a week so I need Blitz to get me through to 5pm.

[quote name="Riolio" post="131879" timestamp="1393207067"], they can EAD.

HOW MANY ■■■■?

Stallion must learn to quote properly...

HOW MANY ■■■■?

HEY PRE HAVE YOU HEARD?

HOW MANY ■■■■?

HEY PRE HAVE YOU HEARD?

No, what?!

is this a trap???

deskthrow.gif

Soooo....we're pretty much screwed tonight, yeah?

Well ... it crashed last week during the game because the limit of simultaneous processes was 20, I had that upped to 40 and now see that our sites are working again that it's up to 100. So if it does crash tonight, it should be for another groovy, ridiculous reason.

Given that we've only been on this new hosting just over a week, there's a very strong possibility I'll just go back to the old one.

Well ... it crashed last week during the game because the limit of simultaneous processes was 20, I had that upped to 40 and now see that our sites are working again that it's up to 100. So if it does crash tonight, it should be for another groovy, ridiculous reason.

Given that we've only been on this new hosting just over a week, there's a very strong possibility I'll just go back to the old one.

Didn't they kick us off though as we were taking up too much space (the free hosting joint)?

Didn't they kick us off though as we were taking up too much space (the free hosting joint)?

Yeah but I was just going to start paying for our own hosting there but went with someone else...

Frigging simultaneous processes.

I knew it would be them.  It always is.

Yeah but I was just going to start paying for our own hosting there but went with someone else...

Cheaper alternative?

Blitz Premium coming up?

Because they were cheaper...?

Because they were cheaper...?

Yes but I had also been using this new provider for hosting for months now for my own clients without issue. Nothing obviously with the same load as Blitz, but still not a problem.

Now somehow it managed to crash absolutely everything today -- something that's not supposed to happen. So I'm getting pretty antsy.

Cheaper alternative?

Blitz Premium coming up?

Nah we're all good for now, even if we have to pay somewhere.

Well I for one feel we are making progress. Yesterday I was getting a 520 error. Today it was a 521 error. That’s a step forward, yeah?

Anyone able to find a thread making Internal Server Errors?

Have you checked the FLR thread when you click on the last unread post icon? I know that has had an issue since the crash last week.

I can't because there are no new posts since I was last in there.

Fixed FLR yesterday.

Pentagon to cut number thread only accessible by clicking the thread title

Ta, I need examples for host to address issues.