Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

Boak said the club should be disbanded and that the players should be suspended permanently?

fark that guy

Cool.

I was going to suggest you try running MalwareBytes and doing a full virus scan, as it sounded like a clickjacking thing infected your browser or something.

Iā€™d still do it anyway if you havenā€™t for a while.

Fremiership?

Fynasty?

$3.30 against Sydney atm

1 Like

Canā€™t see it on Sportsbet yet but thatā€™s pretty generous odds I would have thought.

Wanted to boo that guy but donā€™t know what he looks like.

3 Likes

Boak said that? Really? WTF!

So, changes. The two least strong performers were Myers and Howlett. Parish should be recovered and Langford is still pushing.

Weā€™ll need grunt against Sydney, maybe weā€™re better off with no changes.

Its going to be a long two weeks after such a good win!

AFAIK, There has still only ever been one player penalised for diving.

But what he did was nowhere near as bad as that.

1 Like

After working night shift on Sat night Iā€™ve finally watched the replay. Some notes that have probably been mentioned but Iā€™ll put them out there anyway.

1: Best umpired game Iā€™ve seen in a long time.
2: Some of Hurleyā€™s bullet passes were inā€¦sane!
3: Hartley and Stewart have only played 20 something games each. Hartley only 7 odd for this year and leads the comp in spoils. Give them some slack when theyā€™re not on. But they were both massive this game.

And lastlyā€¦Conorā€¦omfg! If the rest of his career follows this form we are in for one hell of a ride.

8 Likes

Port remind me of a turd I did once.

10 Likes

You should eat more fibre for those soft ones :wink:

If it was teal coloured and sounds like something INXS might have sungā€¦ you may need an exorcism.

1 Like

Rewatched, so did a Gleeson watch. In the Gleeson thread. I disagree on his ability to corral, but will admit that I got the lack of effort wrong. After breezing past Gleeson Wingard kicks almost immediately so no ability to chase him.

You work at the Springfield nuclear plant?

Hawthorn on the other hand ā€¦

Man this threadā€™s getting weird. Iā€™ve got visions of Kylie Minogue and Michael Hutchence having a tug of war with a luminous radioactive teal coloured fibrous turd while David Koch looks on in approval while ā€œTaste Itā€ plays in the background.

P.S. I think my chef mate was lying about those ā€œorganic mushroomsā€ we picked while on a walk around Daylesford.

8 Likes

Diesel seems to have helped our handball a lot.

11 Likes