Queen Elizabeth II to King Charles III

Correct , but VI, QE2 pa, sent to an early death by Lord Moran, nowadays it would be regicide.
G V death in history for different reasons
Allegedly , when it was suggested to George V that a trip to Bognor might be good for his health, his last words were ‘Bugger Bognor’

does news ltd own new idea and/or woman’s day?

they’re going to be the only losers out of such a change

1 Like

Sort of the joke.
Just wanted another shot on the man without a hose.

1 Like

Ok, you’ve convinced me that we should remain a part of the commonwealth

Ask that barnz guy. I think he heads up the kardashian division at one of them.

I don’t think she really wanted the role but she did it out of a sense of duty. Her WWII action gets my respect. I think she fulfilled her role as best as possible.

Diana story every second day, it’s like the 1000+1 nights, the never ending story. We’re getting down to when she was potty trained. QE2 has lived so much longer,

My elerly relative has been hanging out to reach her century to get a message from QE2. She disapproves of Charles for divorcing Diana and said she would do a return to sender if she got one from him.

2 Likes

Should make the ashes extra interesting if so he goes.

The cricket I mean. Not hers. (Unless there’s a bit of royal voodoo afoot).

1 Like

Meanwhile, our PM and last three PMs off to Japan for Abe memorial.
Will they all get a guernsey for our head of State.

She only gets that if you (or another family member) applies for it…it doesn’t come automatically.

Wot?
QE2 doesn’t keep it in her birthday book?

2 Likes

She’s passed away.

BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth II has died

Queen Elizabeth II has at Balmoral Palace in Scotland, at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.

She ruled for longer than any other monarch in British history and became a loved and respected figure across the globe.

Prince Charles is now King.

It’s defo worldwide news. I’m waiting for a concert to start and it’s all everyone is looking at and talking about.

To be photographed not even 48 hours before she died, at 96 years of age, still attending to her role/job by meeting with the new British Prime Minister speaks volumes of her.

Despite being born in the UK and having a majority of my family still there, I’m not a royalist or have any real affection for them. But can do nothing but admire her sense of duty.

Charles has had a bit of a renaissance of sorts in recent years but massive shoes to fill and don’t think it’s going to be easy.

11 Likes

She was an incredible Queen overall. And put many of the Royal Family in the shade including King Charles her heir … its a very sad evening over here in the UK. Pouring rain as well, seems sort of apt

2 Likes
1 Like

Campaign of WHO THE ■■■■ IS THAT GUY

The only magazine I run is festy toes of the week featuring you