Queen Elizabeth II to King Charles III

Yeah, let’s blame the media and then go and sell your story numerous times to anyone who coughs up the dough

2 Likes

Who cares. The whole thing is putrid. People who revel in this are equally so.

Yep, it’s putrid and who cares.

However, you posted and I responded.

1 Like

King Chuck named in the Dutch edition

I don’t trust anybody who sucks up to the Sussexes, equally as much as I don’t trust anybody who sucks up to Chuck and crew.

But this Obid Scobie strikes me as a particularly odious, crawling lickspittle. Equally as bad as Piers Morgan on the other side.

My sister cut her Netflix account (forcing me to get my own subscription, the b**ch) simply because they gave Harry and Megham $100 mill.

2 Likes

LOL. KC 3 may have form in the area of colour. Apparently he was furious when he discovered that his newborn second son had red hair. Of course that report may be untrue to be fair.

Puts things into a bit of sudden perspective.

Very short reign it seems

The fact the Palace have actually said he has cancer seems it must be pretty bad

Prince Harry flying to the UK also

Old Liz was suffering from “Mobility Issues” despite the fact the we now know she had bone cancer, same with King George who died peacefully in his sleep while having his body ravaged by lung cancer that the public (and he himself initially) never knew about

Love Live King Pegging

Do we? Hadn’t heard that.

1 Like

https://gprivate.com/69a73

Well, they did say you NOW know that.

(Source was apparently a book published two months after she died.)

1 Like

So Harry returning to England to bump off Wills and put his kids up in very nice accommodation in the Tower?

5 Likes

Worked for the Nepalese Crown Prince (for a few days at least)

2 Likes

How do you come to that conclusion?

insert sam newman ‘oh well’ gif

I think there is an assumption that if they can keep any information in house they will.
So if the cancer can’t be treated without it being obvious, then why would they tell the public?
So you can assume he will be doing chemo and taking time off.

2 Likes

These are the sort of royal shenanigans I would support.

1 Like

Makes for good literature.

Here’s something to ponder. If heaven forbid King Charles III dies and Prince William becomes King. Prince Harry would automatically become Prince Regent and would assume the powers of the throne if King William became incapacitated. Under the law, William’s son George can not assume the Regency until he turns 18.

It’s all coming up Harry!

1 Like