Rd 18: Team v Roos - Woosha flicks the Bird and talks Laverde to us

Yep… you certainly are an embarrassment to supporters everywhere.

Nothing funnier than idiots getting upset and sooky over Essington. We’ve been Essington for over a decade and will continue to be until we win a final.

5 Likes

ESSINGTON
clap clap clap
ESSINGTON
clap clap clap

1 Like

Norff have been in many close games this year, granted they always lose them, but we wouldn’t wanna be in a close one with them today… Let’s hope we see Essendon not Essington

Degrades into esston clap clap clap by the 3rd repetition

Suprised we haven’t sold this game out after last week.

Essendon fans chance to go into the 8 and baying for North blood. Family friendly time slot + playing a Melbourne based team so 5-10k away fans.

1 Like

Games won’t sell out until Rich ■■■■■■ fill level 2.

1 Like

We should flog them today ,seriously, they’re missing their best midfielder (Ziebell), they’ve dropped their best ruckman and relying on Daw and a bunch of new kids thrown in with Waite and Brown who look like their only threats. If we lose today it’d rival the Brisbane game for most useless Essington performance of the past 13 years. We have the the players, now lets do this.

I can’t think of why we can’t flog them (yes, the alternative club name, I know), but I’m refusing to think about any sort of lid till the job gets done and done convincingly. In fact, I want this game plus the Dogs game put away before I invest any more emotion in this season, haha. Observing calmly today.

There will be lucky to be more Roos fans than there were Lions fans a few weeks ago,

Roof closed today. Brad Scott should be happy.

4 Likes

Agree…very very windy here right now.

Didn’t we lose to Brisbane with the roof open? Yeah I’ll have it shut thanks.

Really?

You think Essington has nothing at all to do with people’s own pessimistic bias and wanting to avoid disappointment and that one final win will eliminate that insecurity forever.

Pinky swear that if they win a final it goes away and you never mention Essington again.

1 Like

Yeah, Crazy. Stop being a nork.

I so badly want to see us develop a killer instinct and just crush a team for 4 qtrs.

Really hope the boys come out with the right attitude and intensity from the start.

Come on essendon lets gets another win and really start building some momentum

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking me?

The club has been disappointment, there’s no avoiding it or wanting to avoid it, it’s cause and effect. The club has one of the worst runs in the past decade plus without winning a final or barely even making finals matched only by Richmond, and it looks like even they will make finals. Even Carlton who had their fcking list ripped out in 2002/03/04 have managed to make and win finals before we could. Then lets not get started on how we’ve performed against the bottom teams in this time period. Hence the pessimism of fans. Look no further than Brisbane two weeks ago. Or countless of disappointing performances against teams we should have easily put away.

I’ll tell you what, win a final or doing something of note in a season and then we’ll talk. Until then, Essington survives, and just because we’ve pieced together two wins in a row doesn’t suddenly change that.

I’m not taking advice from a Sydney supporter.

We owe these c*nts, we’ve underperformed against them for over a decade, time to repay the favour with interest.

1 Like

It’s a free country. Continue to be a nork if you wish.