Recruitment of a ruckman

Lowden or Grimley would come cheap you’d think. They’re both 4th/5th in line at Hawks (behind Hale, Big Boy and Ceglar). We have a 2nd spot guaranteed for either you’d think.

Griffin would most likely head to S.A. Similar Giles.

Gorringe is another who most likely will head to VIC. But would come at a big cost. Obviously very talented but don’t think we have enough to offer.

Cameron conlon I highly rated at draft time.

Big ginger nut athletic and could take a grab and kick goals

Is Will Minson a free agent ?

Is Will Minson a free agent ?

Nope.

Whispers we may be bringing back this club legend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wCpcfkQpQ

Hahahahaha. Man, I haven't seen that video in about 4-5 years.

Still as hilarious as ever.

how soft was Gibbs in one of those.

Grimley is poo. 

Lowden can play, and would take.

Whispers we may be bringing back this club legend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wCpcfkQpQ

Hahahahaha. Man, I haven't seen that video in about 4-5 years.

Still as hilarious as ever.

how soft was Gibbs in one of those.

Actually I think I saw Gibbs dog it twice, and then I saw Nick Stevens go reasonably hard and when Stevens is making you look soft you know you are in trouble.

Strike that, Stevens probably just got confused and thought the ball was his ex-girlfriend

Port just delisted an ex premiership ruckman.

McKay saying a couple of clubs have asked about Warnock.

I really hope we’re not one of them eep

I really hope we're not one of them *eep*

Surely we have not stooped that low? That's membership microwaving territory

I really hope we're not one of them *eep*

Few clubs reminding them that they spent a lot in terms of trading and contract wise for Warnock and that this was a significant contributing factor in them losing Sam Jacobs to Adelaide a few years back.

I've got an idea.........why don't we recruit a guy called Paddy Ryder? I understand he's in limbo at present! :P

Give me a chair, some rope and a pair of pliers…I will get Paddy to change his mind!

I've got an idea.........why don't we recruit a guy called Paddy Ryder? I understand he's in limbo at present! :P

Hey karmabomber, out of interest, were there any signs of Paddy's disenchantment at training during the year?

Hey karmabomber, out of interest, were there any signs of Paddy's disenchantment at training during the year?

I think she stayed at home.

Think we should trade for Gorringe (after we convince him to come), 2nd-3rd round draft pick (probs 2nd from Paddy trade). Then senior list 1 of Baulderstone or Darcy Cameron, and rookie list the other with Conlon. Not sure if we keep Thurlow.

Would give us immediate ruck coverage and development potential. Conlon (if he’s currently still healthy??) you take the rookie risk on for potential, he’d be more a Fwd (occasional ruck) prospect.

Darcy Cameron: LIKE

the problem with Gorringe is that he'll probably cost us whatever we get for Paddy and i'm not sure hes worth it.  two first rounders for Paddy and you could use one for gorringe, but if it ends up just pick 17 then we might get better value elsewhere.  besides, i assume he wants to go to SA.

Give me a chair, some rope and a pair of pliers...I will get Paddy to change his mind!

do you have any stealers wheel

the problem with Gorringe is that he'll probably cost us whatever we get for Paddy and i'm not sure hes worth it. two first rounders for Paddy and you could use one for gorringe, but if it ends up just pick 17 then we might get better value elsewhere. besides, i assume he wants to go to SA.

Fair chance it will be:
Ryder to Port for 17 and 37
then
Gorringe to EFC for pick 37

That, I can live with.