Recruitment of a ruckman

Bring in the monster

Bruce will have a new flavorite…I mean favorite.

Imagine getting him with 60 odd amd darcy as a rookie big units

It’s been mentioned on BF now - building momentum
Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I’d imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from
I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn’t really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He’s definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he’d be back playing for a country club

1 Like
It's been mentioned on BF now - building momentum Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I'd imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn't really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He's definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he'd be back playing for a country club

I’ve heard West Coast have invested a lot of time into him and are his most likely destination.

It's been mentioned on BF now - building momentum Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I'd imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn't really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He's definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he'd be back playing for a country club

I’ve heard West Coast have invested a lot of time into him and are his most likely destination.

That was short lived

Onto the Darcy Cameron train

Exactly the sort of bloke we need on the list.

I’ve been wanting a big aggressive ruckman for years.

That was short lived

Really are you sure?
Who does he support/barracks for?
Does he have a preference to stay in Melbourne?
How different is country league Victoria compared to vfl?

That was short lived

Really are you sure?
Who does he support/barracks for?
Does he have a preference to stay in Melbourne?
How different is country league Victoria compared to vfl?

No
Richmond
Yes (strongly)
Very

All mine are gone

Did we just not draft a ruckman…? :s

Did we just not draft a ruckman...? :s

no… no we didn’t.

rookie draft perhaps.

Apparently we like Oscar someone

Pistorius?

2 Likes

Junker.

Oscar silly question, get a silly answer

1 Like

Just wanted to say, “Draper” in this thread.

3 Likes

Well, der… It was kinda obvious all the time. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m just excited about what this kid could become.

1 Like

I’m excited about what his kids could become.