Recruitment of a ruckman

With the news that all rookies may be able to play from round 1, I think we can probably just stick to rookie-ing a fill in ruckman

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGnEJPnWClRgqXD11wCabEDIrtm5uZlWzYRpbuGo74qjEbts-yT337MUXYLg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGnEJPnWClRgqXD11wCabEDIrtm5uZlWzYRpbuGo74qjEbts-yT337MUXYLg

Looks 'uge

Wish there was a clip of him tackling a stationary target; it’s legitimately a round arm with a clenched fist lol

Bring in the monster

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-draft-delist-supermegaultrathread-2016-17-offseason-edition.1145968/page-159#post-47138450 Wish there was a clip of him tackling a stationary target; it's legitimately a round arm with a clenched fist lol

Can we take him over smack

That’s who we want!

Beast mode

Tom Goodwin is a ripper kid too. Unconditional 100% effort. Haven't seen him play in a few years but played with his dad's intensity. If he's genuinely fit enough and has the desire to play at the highest level, he's definitely worth a shot. He's from great stock too, Andy is one of the best footy people I've come across.

We need to get him before WCE do.

Does any 1 have any more information on Tom Goodwin? Send to Dodo with a please get him before WCE do!

Is that Caleb Daniel’s son tackling him?

Is that Caleb Daniel's son tackling him?

Pretty much LOL!

Bring in the monster

Bruce will have a new flavorite…I mean favorite.

Imagine getting him with 60 odd amd darcy as a rookie big units

It’s been mentioned on BF now - building momentum
Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I’d imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from
I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn’t really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He’s definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he’d be back playing for a country club

It's been mentioned on BF now - building momentum Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I'd imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn't really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He's definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he'd be back playing for a country club

I’ve heard West Coast have invested a lot of time into him and are his most likely destination.

It's been mentioned on BF now - building momentum Fwiw we were mentioned in an article linking WC to Goodwin ~1 month ago which is where I'd imagine the person who mentioned him originally got their info from I actually spoken to him (Goodwin) and his dad about a week before the article came out and they didn't really hint at any AFL interest at the time. He's definitely keen to get to AFL though, otherwise he'd be back playing for a country club

I’ve heard West Coast have invested a lot of time into him and are his most likely destination.

That was short lived

Onto the Darcy Cameron train

Exactly the sort of bloke we need on the list.

I’ve been wanting a big aggressive ruckman for years.

That was short lived

Onto the Darcy Cameron train

Really are you sure?
Who does he support/barracks for?
Does he have a preference to stay in Melbourne?
How different is country league Victoria compared to vfl?