Red and Black Humour

There was that cocktail called the Baby Seal…Canadian Club on Ice.

3 Likes

See post 1281.

I KNEW I’d already laughed at that one !

1 Like

My pen@s was in the Guinness book of world records.
But then the librarian asked me to take it out.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those who missed it the first two times …

6 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Doesn’t even wear a cape!

12 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes

Or leave a farking message !

3 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

BDB

BIG DRILL BIT

7 Likes

A toothpick is walking up a hill when he sees a hedgehog go by, and he says, ‘Awww, man! I didn’t know there was a bus!’

7 Likes

To my friends who appreciate a glass of wine … And combos who don’t…

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Through a series of carefully controlled tests, it has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water every day for a year, we will have gained more than… 1 kg. Coli Squirrel, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. So in other words… ; we consume one kilo of cuff.

So we do NOT risk this if we drink beer and wine (or tequila, rum, whiskey or Anna sprit) because alcohol goes through a purification process through boiling, filtering and/or fermentation.

REMEMBER: Water = ■■■■… Wine = Health

That’s why it’s better to drink wine and talk ■■■■, than to drink water and be full of ■■■■.

There is absolutely no reason to thank mg for this valuable information: I’m doing the public good a favor!

Have a nice weekend.

5 Likes

Fails at being funny by almost as many magnitudes as its “science”.

(In Australia the allowable limit for E. coli in drinking water is… none. 27 E. coli per litre is considered low risk. This “science” claims you’re chugging 27 grams of E. coli every day!)

1 Like