Review Thread: Dons defeat Saints, umpiring and injuries

I think ive known two saints supporters my whole life.

2 of the worst fans iā€™ve ever experienced went for saints.

one screamed ā€˜GO SAINTERSā€™ for 2 hours straight.

the other defiled 3 Caesar salads eating only croutons and bacon.

9 Likes

I had the pleasure of a drunken slob pass me and my elderly mother at last years game and say ā€œoh another two cheating supportersā€.

Class.

WTF?

Had a couple behind me in medallion club. Kept dropping the C bomb in general conversation, tried to bait us a bit but I didnā€™t bite. Eventually left at half time.

to a T.

the most bizarre thing iā€™ve seen at the footy.

I had two women (separate parties) explain, in detail, the reasons they did not like Stringer. One was a doggies supporter, the other was a Saints member.

I had to remind them they were sitting in an Essendon match day function.

16 Likes

Hmm, I respect someone supporting their team that strongly. And are you seriously suggesting we should eat the green stuff in a salad???

2 Likes

it was a shriek, and the first of the 60 point losses of the hirdy era.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  day.

why not just buy bacon and bread. put some mayo on it.

2 Likes

Have you ever noticed that the severely brain dead in society are the most vocal and the most opinionated.

Maybe theyā€™re so stupid, they donā€™t actually realise they are stupid?

Talk back radio wouldnā€™t survive without them I guess.

3 Likes

Alcohol doesnā€™t help either.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still amazed that muppet Sam Mclure described Hanneberry as a run and carry player.

Back on topic. I thought Hookerā€™s second and third efforts were fantastic. Loved his game.

That would be a better delivery system. Plus egg of course!

Hasnā€™t been too bad for them, had a really good game a couple of rounds ago. Last night was something special.

Think he had a good start to the year, still nothing like the form he showed for us as a defender or even a forward. Surprised about the B&F call

He would slot back into our D6 nicely and instantly be a better player, not that l am saying WSPHU. Our defence would allow him to play a role he can cope with better.

Oh 100%, would allow Hooker to stay forward too.

Still is a very good player, just dont think this year he has been THAT good.

Iā€™d sack Richardson now if in charge of stkilda. He is a dud.

If there was a decent coach available.

Itā€™s not a Cox Plate field.

1 Like

Lol, good point