Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

private school prefect and good upbringing

LEADER

Ambrose looked dangerous in the short time he was up in the forward line.

7 Likes

Heppell was tragic when it counted. That kick on goal from the pocket was telling of just how out of confidence he is. Looks around desperately then forgets he’s on a time limit and barely gets it off

Just confidently have the shot or hand over the captaincy for ■■■■■ sake Dyson it’s not that hard

Is it actually fitness that’s the root cause of how bad we have been this year, if explains why our gps numbers are crap, it explains why we always look like effort is down, an it definitely explains why we are starting to get a tonne of fatigue injuries. Now before all you “it has to be the coach brigade coz our team is full off champions” chime in its poor coaching to persist with our running game plan if our players aren’t fit enough to execute it

9 Likes

sounds like the child of a coterie member…

the plot thickens.

dodoro is an inside man.

@Stallion are you ok?

By the time we’d put effort in and been umpired out of the game and, nonetheless continued, despite being umpired out of the game, continued to put effort in until the siren.

And a few other times as well. He has a special talent of kicking the ball under no pressure directly to an opposition player. Not just tonight but consistently through many games this year and previously.

2 Likes

ive been supporting this club since about 03/04, cant take anymore of this ■■■■, theyve destroyed my passion for the game

4 Likes

Im sure the training reports will tell us that we played well at the intra club match.

I am going to get back at all you Blitzers for turning me and letting me believe we were going to win. So here it goes.

We are going to annihilate Carlton next week.

2 Likes

At this point I can say they are more garbage than my garbage.

Why are we behind the ball fitness wise?

Hey don’t you remember round 1, it’s was a technical GPS issue, our actual numbers are just not that bad, once Crowe pencils them in.

Probs for the best that we dont tbh, just to push woosh out that little bit quicker.

Absolute crap.

What?

When Stringer and Shiel went down and with Smith already ruled out for the year
I was concerned that Saad might also go down.

1 Like

Dys in tears?

You poor ■■■■■■■. You turned up right when we lost our soul

2 Likes