Review Thread- no finals this season

To be fair, the fact that we are still even contenders after the last six years is pretty impressive. Not many clubs would have survived.

3 Likes

Demonstrates what a ■■■■ competition it is.

1 Like

Sunbury I don’t get your comment.

They never gave up. We turned it up several times when we had the lead and the momentum.

WHY SINCE 2004 DO WE PLAY THIS DEFENSIVE ZONE OF BEING BEHIND AND TRAILING OUR OPPONENTS ON A LEAD

It looks like we just want them to get the ball from our back 50 to their square

We handed the Hawks half their goals, at the game seeing the whole field you realise just how ■■■■■■■ lazy and uncommited a lot of our players are

Myers
Zaka

NEVER stay with their opponents when they run off to receive easy handballs and kick it unopposed into the f50

The very definition of front runners

1 Like

No-ones mentioned the last Hurley contest.

Not only lost it but lost his feet letting a spud run in to an open goal. Game Over.

2 Likes

Stop going to those types of bars I guess

3 Likes

What’s happened to Heppells kicking from when he first started?

Been mighty as a captain but I cringe with his horrific disposal as the turnovers are so costly.

Week in, week out, his disposal kills us.

2 Likes

His kicking had never been good.

3 Likes

Now that the season is over the club needs to be put on notice from coaches all the way down to the boot studder enough is enough and make the necessary changes to give us a shot next season worked for Tigers and Pies.

1 Like

This

1 Like

Does Alister Clarkson have a son?

His disposal is worse than Goddards. He just gets the ball more.

3 Likes

That is a very lonely full stop.

8 Likes

Hurley had a shocker.

2 Likes

Quite a few players had shocking games almost like that they have had enough wanted the season to end

The story of our season really…

One minor gripe today (amongst a sea of major gripes) happened after a Hawthorn goal was correctly overturned after an Essendon player (Myers, I think?) was conclusively shown to have touched the ball off the boot. Old, racist Ed questioned whether those touched decisions should not be reviewed and just be let go. You idiot, Ed - you just saw the perfect example as to why reviewing for touched is a good thing but your blatant support for Hawthorn (which he didn’t even attempt to hide today) has you questioning it.

Gary Lyon (who is hardly usually a beacon for sane thought) flatly responded, no.

7 Likes

Myers, Goddard, Heppell and Langford are to slow for the modern game, especially on the G against a top team. Watch against the tigers, they will be exposed again, in a devastating way

Literally been hearing that for the last 14 years

1 Like

fat eddie can gagf

1 Like