Review thread v FCFC - The End of Days

I went even during the dark knights years, but for the first time ever I’m not going next week. Or the weeks after until this joke of a coach is sacked

1 Like

Leave the coaches home next week and let the players play to their instincts!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cant score and cant defend

Won $73

When you sit there with no emotion watching that unfold you know you’ve hit peak ■■■■■■ off at the club.

A pretty low carefactor about the result itself because I (along with so many others who have followed this club for a long time) expected it… probably weeks ago.

If that was us today going in 0-7 against Carlton… we would’ve rolled over and currently be sitting 0-8.

How many “lowest of lows” can this club continue to offer us long suffering members and supporters?

I never fell for the top 4 talk or flag contender talk from some deludanoids over the pre-season… but still expected better than this.

14 Likes

Despite extending Worsfolds contact, why are people getting stuck into Xavier?

3 Likes

Fish rots at the head.

1 Like

I went to a movie, and only just turned my phone on now to see the score. Doesn’t surprise me. What a joke of a club we’ve turned out to be.

Obviously something is seriously wrong within the club and they’re just not addressing it.

3 Likes

I don’t want him anywhere near my vagina.

18 Likes

“We didn’t play the way we want to play football”.
“We will go away this week and work on the areas we need to improve”.

2 Likes

Losing to that rabble better have repercussions. Never have I enjoyed watching us less.

Myers, Baguley and potentially Goddard should not be there in 2019 and preferably for the rest of the year, particularly that first two.

Play the kids ffs. ■■■■■■■ hell.

The coach…what can you say about the coach…whoever re-signed him should go as well. This club just ■■■■■■ our hard earned down the drain.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if he retired mid-season.

1 Like

Pathetic, predictable, but pathetic.

I don’t have the energy to be angry.

1 Like

probably because this stupid club is focusing on NBL, e-sports, and AFLW when the part of the club that matters is a rabble.

7 Likes

Yep same ■■■■ dribble we hear after each loss

GAGF

Year’s end we will have high draft picks and an easier draw. hahahaha (sarcastic)

No, the club DOESN’T give refunds for memberships. Already tried a couple of weeks ago.

2 Likes

I think that’s bullshit. He’s done a terrific job with this club off field. He’s not the one missing targets

2 Likes

100% Fantasia will be playing on SA next year.