Review thread v richmond @ dreamtime 2021

C’mon buddy.
I’ll leave it at that.

No, you clearly don’t.

Judges have called for a second photo to determine the finish.

With our injuries I think the Hawks are every chance to roll us, despite how ■■■■ they’ve been.

Only reason they are a chance to roll us is Clarkson

Coaches Votes

9 Dusty: 5,4
8 Parish: 5,3
7 Bolton: 4,3
3 Merrett: 2,1
2 Graham: 2
1 Chol: 1

my guess is truck:

5 martin
4 bolton
3 parish
2 graham
1 merrett

scathing from the senior coach

dimma

5 parish
4 dusty
3 bolton
2 merrett
1 chol

1 Like

to be fair to truck, watching the last 10 minutes Dusty, Bolton & Graham do tear us apart.

That last 10 minutes was a blur literally had to switch off

oh sure, i like how tough on our group he’s being here

It was classic Essington. Defenders kicking goals us, arsey goals, sub coming on and 30 seconds later kicking a goal.

It was relentless.

Hind to HF was instrumental in our fight back and just as much in our capitulation.

FIrst time we’ve seen Truck move the magnets to try and win a game…?

2 Likes

I give credit to Rutten for at least trying something. imagine Worsfold wouldn’t bother trying anything sitting on the bench like a stunned mullet

Go have a read of the Richmond autopsy thread at big footy if you want to know what they think of the game didn’t see one post in there that we gave them a run all i saw was them laughing and calling Parish a stats padder

fck i hate losing to them they are laughing at us for capitulating

They always lift against us, unfortunately. Let’s hope we learn from last time and play all the game! We need to hit the ground running and not let up till the final siren goes. We should murder the Dawks but probably won’t.

or maybe - Truck:
5 Parish
4 Martin
3 Bolton
2 Merrett
1 Chol

and Dimma:
5 Martin
4 Bolton
3 Parish
2 Graham
1 Merrett

3 Likes

I don’t know about the worst player but I reckon Keath is the worst defender in the league. I think Bruce joined the bulldogs so he has someone kick bags on - at training, anyways.

This is much more likely.

Negative: Conceding goals from turnovers

Essendon simply needs to be better at defending from turnover if they are to continue their improvement in recent weeks and months.

On far too many occasions on Saturday night, the Tigers were able to pick an easy target inside 50 and convert on the back of a Bombers turnover. They scored a whopping 105 points from turnovers in the game, their most since 2005.

Against a side as good as Richmond, it’s almost impossible to win a game conceding so much cheap footy in the contest.

Been a problem all year needs to be a focus over the summer only issue I have with the team

4 Likes

confident this will change as players better suited to the game plan are brought into the team.

1 Like

We should create a weekly award like Melbourne has they call it the “Mark Williams” award which rewards players for doing their bit to defend