Review v hawks

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Now I'm fired up again

Geez you have me fired up now!

Yep. I’m tired of nice Essendon who put in enough to make the 8. Ruthless mode engaged!

Me too!!!

I think a few people were saying “vale” before he got up eventually. Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Serious question… what the fark is down there?

An inverted Hill

Quoted Post

Now I'm fired up again

Geez you have me fired up now!

Quoted Post

He wasn't great today, but jeez I love having Cooney running around in Essendon colours. Great handball out in the centre bounce to set up the Hooker goal. Just a great day, so happy, and scared the ■■■■ out of everyone with my yelling.

When he gets the ball he finds a player in SPACE. Such a smart player.

Quoted Post

Now the pressure is on to recover and bring the same intensity to Carlton. Seems silly but these are the little steps a team needs to take to become a powerhouse. Being the under dog is one thing, it takes a different kind of mental toughness to be heavy favourites (which we will be) and come out and still play with 100% intensity.

Time for this team to start burying weaker teams and becoming a consistent team. Sounds stupid, but there is no point beating hawks this week and then losing to teams like Carlscum… which is what we have done a couple of times in the last five years.

But right now is time to celebrate… what a farking win. Yes the last 2 minutes was exciting but I have just watched the first half again… that was some of our best play on show. Completely smashed them and looked superior in every aspect of the game. Shivers!!!

THIS x 1000000…

I feel like the players need to be read posts like this! Cause after beating FARK carlton I want them at the beach recovering and planning how we are going to get revenge in ■■■■■■■ Eddie… I’m not even going to start on ■■■■■■■ Eddie and ■■■■■■■ Collingwood… Yet.

Focus and deliver… Kill and crush… Be as professional in recovery as you are on the field so you can train that 2% harder and let’s take our revenge on each team… One at a time…

Now I’m fired up again

have a Hawks supporting friend at work, who throughout the saga has delighted in telling me how much she hates Hird because he is an arrogant tool, did not think we had a hope of beating them.

Wasn’t at work Monday, so first thing I did Monday morning was e-mail her a picture of particularly smug looking Hirdy giving the thumbs up, with a line underneath saying, “James Hird feeds off your misery!”

Got a reply first thing Tuesday morning saying “that was physically painful”

Then started trying to bait me about Bomber not being invited to the Grand Final reunion.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Ambrose did land on a very soft player though

Saw a German Shepherd try and mount a poodle in a park once.

Very similar scene Sunday arvo with Ambrose n Hill

video?

Quoted Post

Saw a German Shepherd try and mount a poodle in a park once.

Very similar scene Sunday arvo with Ambrose n Hill

Quoted Post

Hands up if you've watched the last two minutes 87 times.

I decided 84 was an appropriate number to rest on

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

I’m gonna take a guess, and say ‘a grinning photoshop user’

Right, and what about the non photo-shopped varieties of sinkhole?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Hands up if you’ve watched the last two minutes 87 times.

Only up to 78 at the moment.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

this one could be the real thing https://youtu.be/tQvv8YFCGsY

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Right, and what about the non photo-shopped varieties of sinkhole?

Tom cruise and stalky robots
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Spongy.

has anyone said turned Hill into a Valley yet?

Yeah I said he should change his name to Dale or Glen but I think most people missed the reference.