Review vs Dogs

We aren’t in it to make up numbers… whhoooosssieeee. What a smacking :kiss:

1 Like

Jb and Hamish can go eat a bag putting up our finals records stat. This was a fkn bonus no one gave us a chance this year

3 Likes

Hope the Dogs get slaughtered next week and that ducking ■■■■ weightman cops an injury

18 Likes

get a ■■■■■■■ tackling coach in to the club you spuds, couldn’t count how many missed tackled there were all day

3 Likes
1 Like

Lost this game at the selection table.

3 Likes

That’s kind, personally I think he’s a right ■■■■■■■ ■■■■!

7 Likes

I’m devastated but trying to remain grounded.

See below for grounded me. I think it still applies.

21 Likes

How?

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Sadness. And now for the few month break from all football related news and stuff.

1 Like

Hopefully we go to the “Western Bulldogs How to Duck for Free Kicks School” over the summer so we can compete with them next year.

7 Likes

Well that was a ■■■■ end to an otherwise reasonable year. Bulldogs clearly better on the day but I’d love to know what it’s like to support a team that gets a fair run from the umpires.

Bulldogs established their lead on tiggy touchwood free kicks…at the other end, our boys get the same treatment and it was either play on or a stoppage.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the AFL???

18 Likes

Reckon Merrett will be punching the wall thinking of the umpiring

7 Likes

It really takes the shine off what has absolutely been a more successful season than anyone expected. Pressure will be on next year to not embarrass ourselves in September once again.

1 Like

I just hope people temper their expectations for next year.

3 Likes

Seriously though, could this year just give us a ■■■■■■■ chop out at any stage? I mean Jesus ■■■■■■■ Christ

3 Likes

Had a crack. Not good enough yet. Weightman is a cheating ■■■■. Umps love the wanker.
I’m off to get drunk and go off social media until we win a final.
■■■■.

1 Like

Game of 2 halves, the first half was the umpires and the second the Bulldogs.

3 Likes

Some big list decisions to be made in the coming weeks if we are going to take the next step. It doesnt feel like our other thrashings though. Im a lot more positive

3 Likes

I loved the way Merrett threw his body in today especially in the second half. He turned into a beast today. Could see how much the way it went hurt him and he will take it and the team to another level next year. That’s my positive from today.

36 Likes