Review vs Tin-rattlers. Or is this @smj thing?

Yes good point I was referring more to their third qtr.

True, though on the flip side you could argue we closed our game off in the second quarter. Obviously 6 goals up at half time has been reeled in before but we looked ok, especially through our 3 main mids

Out of curiosity, when was the last time we won all 4 quarters?

2 Likes

Shiel was amazing

Zac was amazing

Hep was amazing

Our midfield absolutely bossed the game

6 Likes

I think for better or for worse, now that he is back and in the side, heā€™ll stay in unless genuinely injured. Heā€™s always been pretty good aerobically. His touch was better that I thought it might be today which was pleasing. Heā€™ll only get better youā€™d imagine.

3 Likes

ā– ā– ā–  that toe poke from zerret was unreal. dinky little 3m kick that hit the target spot on. his little tap ons etc are just awesome at bringing others in to the game and making space whilst doing so. heā€™s so clever (thanks bruuuucceeee)

6 Likes

Shiel still has not kicked a goal for us
Next week. ā€¦,

And 3 and 2.

Just saying

1 Like

7 Likes

After losing to the Saints a week after that abomination in Homebush, to be now sitting ahead of the ledger at 3-2 and have our season up and running is incredible. Proud of the boys for arresting the bleeding and getting our mojo back! Knock off the Pies then Iā€™m excited about what we might be capable of!

4 Likes

Bring on Anzac Day

1 Like

The old Woosh is getting interested now. Thatā€™s when you see real Woosha. Someone needs to wave a scarf at him in the box if heā€™s not getting angry at little things from now on

1 Like

Iā€™m going with 98 at this stage. And thatā€™s an endorsement.

Shiel is getting better every week

Playing like a brownlow medallist, He will stand out to umpires

1 Like

BIG ā– ā– ā– ā–  GOAL FROM THE BIG ā– ā– ā– ā–  DANIHER

7 Likes

Francis and Gleeson.
We have issues.
Rids & Red can both be played further up - especially Redman, in my opinion. His delivery is sublime. How we fit all these guys in, I donā€™t know. Begley. Laverde. Langford. fark me.

3 Likes

Farking pig bet

Yes to the questions.
I would not debut him yet though. The team is ticking along nicely, with all parts working well apart from a few tweaks. No need to bring in a young schoolboy to replace someone playing well. Guelfi does not deserve to be dropped. Was in our bests today.

5 Likes