Richmond def Essington Turnoverfest at the G: Review Thread

Don’t blame Stewart, our players were behind their ment he whole night

Richmond didn’t win this, our stupid football did

How we go full retard with not being able to clear the ball from points is beyond me, nobody is at the crum of our release options, gets put straight back in

some absolutely terrible footy from Myers, Howlett/Bird in

Jobe
Parish
Zaka
BJ
Hurley
Baggers
Dea
McG

all played well

Colyer, turnover merchant, made a million bucks tonight and gave them three goals, what’s going on Trav

Hooker, truck performance, had Green on in the square too

Good. ■■■■ off.

4 Likes

Considered coming down for this game, glad I didn’t. Absolute tripe.

The defence were pretty good; McGrath, Baguley, Huley and Dea all did well considering. We were ■■■■ everywhere else though.

2 Likes

McGrath got better as the game went on and ran the game out well
Colyer really does need to find some form in the 2’s.
I’d like to see Langers replace Stewart & he can get some midfield time in while he’s there.

Fark it, couldn’t be bothered, think I’ll put this one behind me… so dissapointed

Bellchambers was 3/5ths of useless.

Edit: I keep accidentally quoting rather than replying. Red wine to blame?

We kicked straight, and convincing Richmond to not kick straight seemed to be the only parts of the game we got right.

There seemed to be a regressive reluctance to pull the trigger on kicks going forward that re-entered our game tonight.

2 Likes

Bye

9 Likes

We cant play in the wet!

4 Likes

Got smashed by a better team, still could have snuck it.

Not even close to the Carlton loss imo, but I get it.

Fark Richmond

not really IMO.
Like i kept saying in the game thread, if we didn’t turn it over on some of those tranisitions from defence (green out the back when hooker fumbles etc) we would and should have been 5 goals up at half time.

The stats flattered richmond cos essendon kept turning it over. The defence held out pretty well, but it can’t hold out all night against that sorta bombardment.

To go from the last 2 weeks back to a side who couldn’t hit the side of a barn, it doesn’t make sense how they can go from hitting most of their targets to pretty much hitting them 30 % of the time.
the worrying part is alot of it wasn’t under any or much pressure.

richmond didn’t win the game, we lost it. they have no one to blame but themselves.

13 Likes

Turn-over-majora.

Geez, talk about mentally weak and over-reacting.

6 Likes

What a disgrace that was. On a positive note, our back-line was very, very good. We managed to stay in the game most of the night while been deplorable. No, tackling pressure, brushed off like fly’s

2 Likes

The only good thing about this night is watching this kind of hissy fit.
LOL

4 Likes

would have won with leuey or smack

2 Likes

Hartley will be better once the honeymoon period wears off. That’s never.

What’s happened to Trav? His kicking is totally shot… 5 clangers and 47% DE!

1 Like

Nick off. Gutless supporters are 10 a penny.

9 Likes

Zak’s 3 good games in a row.

Thought Belly was decent.

Too many passengers and too many turnovers but wasn’t a bad loss.

5 Likes