RIP Stargazer

Sad to hear, condolences to family friends.

My condolences to the family and friends. RIP

We all used to get up to some shenanigans on Blitz back in the early days of the forum.

I know how hard this saga would‘ve been for you, especially the way Fair Fax media has treated us. You were a proud employee at the Age.

I like others have lots of fond memories of my time together with Mary going back over 13 years. They included going to games, interstate trips, VFL games, dinners at Windy Hill with many other Blitzers and 3 hour long phone calls listening to her endless supply of knowledge of anything red and black.

RIP my friend and condolences to Perce and family.

Very sad news - RIP

Didn't know her personally but as a poster I always saw her as part of the Blitz furniture. 

My condolences to her family. 

Very sad news. Starry is part of the package that made Blitz so great when I joined. Had amazing amounts of passion and knowledge and didn’t mind a fight or two. Passion like that can’t be bought.

Condolences to family and friends.

RIP Starry!

Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome and letting me sit with you and Koala on my first Melbourne trip! I was very nervous as it was my first time interstate and meant a lot!

I still remember your reaction when I told you freddyfurger was my father...it was a hilarious Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker moment.

Your posts were always full of life and despite the horrible situation the Bombers are in at the moment you saw so many players don the red and black and were immensely proud of our current dignity in adversity.

Condolences to the familly!

Condolences to all of Stargazer's family and friends. Hers was a name everyone recognises around here. Horrible news :(

That’s really ■■■■, RIP

So very very sad. She would have been utterly devastated with all this going on at the moment. A great loss to our club. Has anybody got that newspaper story about her from a few years ago? Would be a fine tribute to re post in here.

RIP Stargazer.  Condolences to Perce, and to the other members of her family, and friends.

That is terrible news.

I recall she was the first person to welcome me to the site.

She gave a lot of value to this website in its early infancy.

My deep condolences to her family and those who knew her well.

RIP Stargazer

Very sad. Best wishes to family and friends.

That is very sad! I met Mary through blitz and we shared, along with another blitzer, a long car ride to a reserves game out Ballarat way iirc, she was lovely... though we had the occasional argument on here!

My condolences to Perce and the rest of her family!

My Condolences. I didn't know her but I read many of her posts, particularly those about the team in the 84- 85 finals. RIP

No good at all :frowning:

RIP starry

So very, very sad. Heartfelt wishes to her family. I did not know her but its amazing how being on here and seeing some people post regularly makes you feel a little connection for them.

She seemed so nice and very passionate. Eternal peace.

Sad news.  A blitz stalwart.  Deepest sympathies to percy and the rest of the family.

I really don't know what to say.

RIP.