RIP Stargazer

Great poster. Very passionate. RIP.

That’s so sad. I never knew her outside of BB but loved her posts on BB, very up to date and very clever.

Rest in peace stargazer.

Recommend the offseason forum/trade stuff is dedicated to her or perhaps something more serious. I’m not sure.

I was a trouble maker in my youth too so sorry if I ■■■■■■ u off.

Vale.

Thank you Koala for sharing that very sad news.

Like another poster has already stated, I remember Starry as one of the first posters on here that I felt some connection with, because she bothered to reply to one of my meaningless posts.

I hope someone will quietly pass onto her family that we will miss her presence on this forum.

Condolences to the family.

Can’t help but picture her sidling up to the big fella for a conversation about natural justice and her beloved Bombers.

The currently suspended Pazza offers his condolences and says he hopes he can make it to the funeral.

Didn't know her personally but as a poster I always saw her as part of the Blitz furniture. 

My condolences to her family.

This. In all honesty I didn't know Starry was a she. Sorry and rest well .

Please pin this thread.

I’m sure part of the healing process is for people to read others fine comments and condolences.

Sad news.  Part of the Blitz village.

Never knew her personally but it really puts things into perspective today.

The way people have spoken of her, she seems like the kind of lady that really makes this club what it is. That can never change. God bless…

Sad news. RIP Mary.

Hope the stars look even better from the other side.

She was one of the first posters I took notice of when I started reading/posting here about 7 years ago. She was actually the first poster that I had a disagreement with over a post - and I don't know why I remember that.
Like a few have said already, you develop something personal with posters in these forums even though you never meet. I feel a great deal of sadness knowing that she is no longer with us on here.
RIP Stargazer.

Condolences to all that knew and loved you.

Rest in peace.

Not going to pretend I knew her at all, but it's obvious that she touched a lot of lives who are truly grateful for knowing her.

Loss is never easy, so R.I.P to her, and peace to all her friends here,

Wow, just saw this. So sad. She offered a lot to this forum, and I bet even more to those who loved her.

R.I.P. Mary and condolences to her family and friends.

Sad news. Starry made an outstanding contribution to EFC discussion on the forum. She will be missed.

That’s sad.

Great blitzer, great history.

Condolences

RIP Mary :(

RIP, my condolences to all who knew her.

RIP Mary.

Met her back in the early days, and as others have mentioned... Her knowledge on the Bombers was outstanding.

Was in Sydney on the interstate trip Koala mentioned and have fond memories of it.

Condolences to Perce, Donna and everyone else concerned