RIP Stargazer

This is sad news. Condolences to her family and friends.

Blitz can be a classy family when it tries.

Terrible news...... RIP Starry

Thats just terrible.

Will be missed, would like to put in for some flowers if anyone can organize.

RiP Starry…Condolences to family and friends.

I met Starry during the save-the-jumper campaign.  She was a dead set legend,  and shared so much of everyone's passion.   

I am very sad.   My deepest condolences to her family.

Really sad news.  RIP Stargazer.  I did not know her, but I loved reading her posts.

Thats one for Stargazer up in heaven.

Thats one for Stargazer up in heaven.

Pazza said the same after the game… seconds before we went into a "Bomber Till I Die"!

The scarf I bought to go on Mary’s coffin went to the game tonight :slight_smile:

Very late to this one, and I too would like to add my condolences to Mary's family. I never met her in person, but we did have a few conversations on here. She was knowledgeable, funny and forthright. Most of all I will remember her for the pm she sent me after a post I made during the whole Ben Cousins debate, offering an insight into a wonderful woman, that I never would have expected from a stranger on a forum. I hope she was watching tonight's game from wherever she may be, and to borrow a phrase from one of footballs other colourful characters, 

WE STUCK IT UP 'EM

R.I.P. Mary

Very sad news.

Starry was always one of the warmest and least judgemental of all the Blitzers.

Her presence here and her deep knowledge of the Bombers will be missed.

My condolences to Perce and all who knew her better than I.

RIP Mary.

Condolences to her family and friends. 

Also an older, albeit quieter Blitzer, and extremely saddened by this news.

So sad. Condolences to a great person and family.

condolences to family and friends

RIP Starry

I only just noticed this thread, so very sad, Starry was wonderful member of Blitz and will be terribly missed.  Her knowledge of the club was truly amazing!

Condolences to Perce and the family.

RIP Starry.

The scarf I bought to go on Mary's coffin went to the game tonight :)

If she knew it was christened on a night that Essendon beat Carlton, and then retired, well.... that's how you'd want it to be, wouldn't it.

Condolences to her family and friends.